Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raydevolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRNO

I have only lost 1/19 with this deck and ive already won a CC with it, its very consistant and fun to play with any suggestion very welcomed to improve it.

POKEMON: 15
4x Rayquaza ex (DF)
4x Espeon ex
4x Eevee (cff)
2x Skarmory ex
1x deoxys (fast wave)

ENERGYS: 14
6x lightning
4x multi energy
4x psychic

TRAINERS: 31
4x Duall ball
4x PETM
2X Scott
3x cristal beach
1x battle frontier
4x marys request
1x windstorm
4x ER2
3x SSU
1x lannets net search
4x warppoint

The idea of this deck is to attack with rayquaza and destroy your opponents bench and then destroy his basics devolving his pokemon with espeon. Most decks have a stsrter basic so if they try to retreat it to try and make his main pokemon attack, skarmory will do him a nice 30 damage ready to be killed by rayquaza.
Disruption cards like battle frontier, crystal beach and ER2 will keep them busy while you knock down their bench.
Sugestion or ideas anyone.

Last edited:
I like the idea a lot but the trainer line needs changing. Possibly add a Rayquaza ex DX? As Espeon ex has free retreat, you can grab the energies back. I'd also reccomend super scoop up and take out the strength charms. Best of luck.

might want SSU so u can reuse espys only play if u have good luck tho, i dont
also, might want 1 umbreon so u can pull anyone into their active slot then they cant retreat safely thx to skarmory

I totally forgot to put deoxys for the safeguard. The strenghtcharms are kinda like a refill but they work really well when there is a stage 1 pokemon to knock on the bench. The ssu idea is good too.
.....updated..... thanks ¿any more ideas?

Lanette's would work perfect with this deck, unless you're against running more supporters. It grabs anything in your deck besides Espeon, and it grabs 3 of them.

Who uses safeguard these days?
Since there is no fast way to charge fast wave deoxys ex, just use Lati lock. Shuts of all the safe guards that you will see, ie; banette gc. Ice barrier the other most common problem, except a good cyclone to the bench and ray can two hit it on the bench then.

Another combo i've done with skarmory, was 1 skarmory/1wynaut/1wobby. It could be all gotten in one lanette/mentor. Problem is people play alot of latilock. But it causes a greater burden for them to retreat.

Since there is no fast way to charge fast wave deoxys ex, just use Lati lock. Shuts of all the safe guards that you will see, ie; banette gc. Ice barrier the other most common problem, except a good cyclone to the bench and ray can two hit it on the bench then.

Another combo i've done with skarmory, was 1 skarmory/1wynaut/1wobby. It could be all gotten in one lanette/mentor. Problem is people play alot of latilock. But it causes a greater burden for them to retreat.

You know that u cant get wobb and wynaut at the same time w/ lannette's. Umby, Reversals and cyclones are a must here and 4 crystal beach as it is the best stadium in the game. and winstorm kinda wont help ya some times coz then espeon can do more dmg. I think that deoxys works fine here cozthe only safe guarder that can OHKO him is Dustox+cursed stone but instead u juz fastwave for 100 then Reversal/Umby/ Cyclone then devo FTKO. Also charm cannot b used on bench.

Safe-Guard Banette is there, yes Lati-lock turns that off, but with Banette EX, Banette Safeguard is too.

Also, states will remind folks that Wobbuffet PK is..... Safeguard-Basic is tough to get down for an EX heavy deck.

The Deoxys Faswayve doesn't fit in this deck as well as a Vaporeon EX would. Add a water with it for Castaway.

Fastwave isn't affected by weakness, at least not to my knowledge... however he is mostly right. Powering up Deoxys will be a chore. Try Wobuffet. He would work better here.

Fastwave isn't affected by weakness, at least not to my knowledge... however he is mostly right. Powering up Deoxys will be a chore. Try Wobuffet. He would work better here.

Fastwave says it isnt affected by any other thing but doesnt say anything about weakness.
Cyclone is a good idea but the reason its not here is because of the multi energy and if i take away the multi energy then tthere would be a problem when im stuck with a rayquaza and only a psychic energy and the basic idea of puting in cyclone is to attach it too espeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back