Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

rayquaza C

Looker's, Bannette, Blissey, and others after I check tre deck I built around him. He's really not that good though, when he's KO'd you have no hand.

Any Draw supporter should be able to cover that. Also, a way to replenish your deck would be nice. And since you'll be mostly discarding Energy along the way, you could go for Aggron MT which hits for 40 or 70 (Sp Metal depending) for only 2 nrg and shuffles EVERY Energy back into deck. Excellent wall if it needs to be while you try to set up another Rayquaza C.

....how on earth would you run the risk of having to discard up to 6 cards you could use later on if you want to keep up the damage output?

Run staraptor FB lvX. Your 'quayza get's ko'd, then you search for a supporter and recover.

Banette, Super Scoop Up, and Night Teleporter, of course. Possibly Nidoqueen to heal the damage off Banette. And this is actually not a joke deck... rather, it hits for 200 a turn. Cyrus' Conspiracy and Flint's Willpower allow the deck to get setup fast. It's complex, but good.

I like Rayquaza with Lucky Egg. After your Rayqquaza gets knocked out you get 8 cards (7 from egg and one from your draw phase) to recover

i was going to build an star quazza deck i think claydol is another good choice because if u cant get out the staraptor then whatever card you top deck you can bottom deck it and draw 6

PLay some energy switch or Lucian's assignment so you can use Rayquaza X's body to power up a benched Rayquaza faster...

Looker's, Lunatone the discard power one, Rotom the attack that gets 2 energy, Night Teleporter, Electivire lv.x all come to mind.

i like the rayquaza and staraptor idea because when rayquaza's out i can search for palmer's contribution and get rayquaza back.

Back