Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Cool Form

Pokemon: 1

1 Rayquaza C

Energy: 59

29 Thunder Energy
30 Fire Energy

Before I start, I think I can read minds. When first reading this you thought. . .

Pffft LOL look at this n00b, he built a Rayquaza deck!

Then once you read the thread you then thought. . .

Is this a joke? I mean, who plays 1 Pokemon and 59 energy?

Then. . .

I know! Let's read the compendium!

And finally. . .

Wow, this deck looks so fun to play! Let's build it!

Then. . .

You forget to post on this thread.

Something like that anyways. . .

Strategy:

Start with Rayquaza (which may take a while so I suggest you buy a nice large coffee and a news paper)

What ever happens, you will always have at least 5 energy cards in your hand at the time.

So you basically hit for 60 damage turn one.

A decent donk deck, but unlike Kingdra and Machamp. . .

Spiritomb doesn't hurt it.

This is because, you don't play any Trainers!

My problem? (other than getting a decent news paper)

It is rubbish after turn one.

SO I then came to this idea. . .

Uxie! Draw 7 cards!

As well as that, I wouldn't have to wait around with my coffee and paper hoping to draw a basic Pokemon!

THEN something happened, what if I started with it? That would make the deck. . . The worst deck on earth.

I had to find a solution!

So here I am, can anybody help?

I really can't think what to do, as with Uxie, starting with it is too much of a risk.

If I add more cards, then. . . I wouldn't be getting all those enrgy cards now would I?

So have to get the perfect balance.

Thanks for the help!

P.S

Before saying the deck is bad, it isn't!

After testing with friends and relatives I'm 7263 - 0 !

Such a troll.

Anyway, play 4 Roseanne's, 4 SSU's, and 2-3 Uxie.
Then tell me what happens.

Such a troll.

Anyway, play 4 Roseanne's, 4 SSU's, and 2-3 Uxie.
Then tell me what happens.

How, it's a deck, I'm asking for help, I don't see the problem with having a bit of humour with it. I honestly want this deck to work.

Ok, I'll try it. Good call on the Roseanne's Research, sounds a good option.

I'd play 4 Rayquaza C, 1 or 2 uxie, and 4 roseannes. This way you still have a good chance of starting with Rayquaza and you wont run out of coffee before you get a basic.

You are really bad at this, no offense. The best such attempts are those that seem plausible on the surface. Look up plausible deniability. The CIA used it to troll South America. Lafonte used it (to varied success) in their level contest a while back. Lrn_2_troll.

I'd play 4 Rayquaza C, 1 or 2 uxie, and 4 roseannes. This way you still have a good chance of starting with Rayquaza and you wont run out of coffee before you get a basic.

Sounds good.

I'll post my updated list in a sec.

You are really bad at this, no offense. The best such attempts are those that seem plausible on the surface. Look up plausible deniability. The CIA used it to troll South America. Lafonte used it (to varied success) in their level contest a while back. Lrn_2_troll.

Speak to the (Y) 'cos the hand aint listening. Seriously though, at least post something to make the deck better hence why it's called 'Deck, Help and Strategy'. . .

Play more different types of Energy to make your opponents think you run a secret tech against whatever their Pokemon is.
I'm not surprised.

Good point.

So every type of basic energy, I like it.

I know, anyways why would you be in the first place?

Super, thanks for the great idea.

I think Uxie is a gonna, and I may just play 4 Volkners.

So I'm basically hitting for 60 every turn as long as the Volkners keep going.

I like it.

i built it with 4 rayquaza and 4 expbelt and four falicities and the rest energy so it can keep hitting after turn one

tech a 1-1-1 line or a 2-2-2 line on togekiss (ge) and then with it's power and the amount of energy you should get at least ten energy with it and play 4 rayquaza C

With kiss your attaching nrg. Not what you want. With falicity your discarding. Also not what you want. I second volkner and fisherman. Vs seaker and pokegear as well. (while keeping at least 40-45 nrg)

hmm, i played this deck at league with 59 water energies....

- if you want to make it work try this:

4 Unown R
3 Uxie
2 Chatot(edited, ´cause it´s better....)
3 Rayqaza C

4 roseannes research
4 Fisherman HGSS

40 Energies

- It´s not the best way to make this deck work, but i think this list works, because you have to be lucky,
but it maybe works....

Last edited:
First, I say play all nine types of Basic Energy. That way your hand looks really colorful and attractive. When your opponents play Looker's Investigation or Cyrus's Initiative, they will be blinded by the wonderful rainbow that is your hand. You can then seize that moment to take 5 Prize Cards, play a Rayquaza C Lv. X that was hidden in your sleeve, drop 4 Energies on it, and then do 200 to their active Pokemon to win the game.

Trash Burst says that you can discard any Energy Card, meaning that Special Energies are eligible for discarding. I say run Warp, Cyclone, DCE, Call, Health, Recover, and all other beneficial Special Energy cards so that you may have effects that help you ready to happen. I would also put in 4 Rayquaza C. All it takes is a double Flash Bite/Claw Swipe from Garchomp C, a Jet Shoot from Blaziken FB Lv. X, a Sand Wall from Flygon, a Psychic Cut from Gallade, a Fade Out from Shuppet with some stuff, or a Splash from a Magikarp with Expert Belt, 4 Pluspowers, and a Buck's Training before your lone Rayquaza C dies and you lose the game.

Yes, I'm saying Magikarp can donk you.

Ok, here's my current list:

4 Rayquaza C
2 Crobat G

4 Volkner's
2 VS Seeker
4 Fisherman
4 Expert Belt

4 Health Energy
4 Recover Energy
4 Warp Energy
4 Cyclone Energy
4 DCE
4 Call Energy
2 Dark Energy
2 Steel Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Grass Energy
2 Thunder Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Fighting Energy

Good?

Forest Gump:

Togekiss won't work, seeing as you need the energies in your hand. Thanks for the thought though.

Nekizalb

Good thinking lol

4 Rayquaza C Looks good then.

I thought i was the only who built this, I played it at league once, Undefeated. Everygame 3-4 No basic's, but then when i did, Donk. Maybe 2-3 Crobat G's, and 1-2 Uxie.

I thought i was the only who built this, I played it at league once, Undefeated. Everygame 3-4 No basic's, but then when i did, Donk. Maybe 2-3 Crobat G's, and 1-2 Uxie.

Believe me, lots of people have played this.

Uxie is pretty bad, as if I start with it, I lose the whole 'donk' factor. Volkners is perfect. 2 Crobat G is fine with me.

4 Rayquaza C
2 Crobat G

4 Volkner's
[DEL]2 VS Seeker[/DEL]
4 Fisherman
4 Expert Belt
4 PlusPower

4 Health Energy
4 Recover Energy
4 Warp Energy
4 Cyclone Energy
[DEL]4 DCE[/DEL]- 2 DCE
4 Call Energy
2 Dark Energy
2 Steel Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Grass Energy
2 Thunder Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Fighting Energy

I don´t like the VS Seeker, because i tried this list and everytime i got them i didn´t need them, because if your oppenent doesn´t win in the first 6 turns he has a bit noobish deck.

- this deck is made to DONK and not for a late game,
so i put out 2 dce and the vs seekers and put in 4 pluspower....

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh, and whats about a 4 Rayquaza C 2-3 Uxie and 4 Unown q line?
- maybe then it works....

Last edited:
4 Rayquaza C
2 Crobat G

4 Volkner's
[DEL]2 VS Seeker[/DEL]
4 Fisherman
4 Expert Belt
4 PlusPower

4 Health Energy
4 Recover Energy
4 Warp Energy
4 Cyclone Energy
[DEL]4 DCE[/DEL]- 2 DCE
4 Call Energy
2 Dark Energy
2 Steel Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Grass Energy
2 Thunder Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Fighting Energy

I don´t like the VS Seeker, because i tried this list and everytime i got them i didn´t need them, because if your oppenent doesn´t win in the first 6 turns he has a bit noobish deck.

- this deck is made to DONK and not for a late game,
so i put out 2 dce and the vs seekers and put in 4 pluspower....

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh, and whats about a 4 Rayquaza C 2-3 Uxie and 4 Unown q line?
- maybe then it works....

I see your point.

Only now have I noticed, I can't take too many energy out.

But Pluspower sounds good.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back