Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RayQuaza/Counter DECC

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Threatz

Rayquaza d is definately my favorite card in the format right now. So I'm attempting to make a counter decc with him so lemme kno what you guys think.

Pokemon 21
4 Holon's Castform
3 Rayquaza ex d
4 Swablu d
2 Altaria DX
2 Altaria ex
3 Seel
3 Dewgong d

Energy 13
6 Electric
5 Water
2 Holon Wp

Trainers 26
4 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
4 PETM
3 Mary's Request
4 Holon Legacy
2 Windstorm
2 Copycat
2 Warp Point
2 Super Scoop Up

*Strategy*
My main attackers are Rayquaza and Altaria Ex... Its like a Rayquaza Ex counter decc. Swarm with Rayquaza ex. Altaria ex is their to get past special effects like Scizor ex and SafeGaurd pokemon, and it also helps against the big stage 2's that have just been released into the format. Altaria DX is for the ex's its a nice safegaurd pokemon to have. Dewgong d is their to win all of the delta strong deck matchups. It abuses Rai Eggs, a decc i would have some trouble with and should help out against deccs like Dragonite.

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS DECC CONSISTENT... I have been playing it on apprentice for a while and im like 5-5 with it. It always comes down to the last prize against deccs and I end up loosing... Its probably due to my misplays since I'm soo close but can someone please help me out???

Rayquaza ex d has 110 hp if I remember rightly, that would me hes not mentorable. I'ld put in some researcher/Dual ball to help there.

i've played him 3 times with this deck. He gets down to a 1-1 prize tie, using Ray ex d but i think the main problem is that once that happens, he somehow ends up not to have Ray ex powered without his power, so i think he needs to consider keep Ray powered up late game with out the power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back