Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RayquazaDrill.dec (Need trainer help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Threatz

This is a complete rough draft and completely untested.

4 Tauros
3/2/3 Beedrill d
4 Rayquaza ex d
2 Holon's Magneton
1 Lapras
-19-

7 Lightning
3 Scramble
2 Double Rainbow Energy
-12-

4 TV reporter
4 Rare Candy
3 Celios Network
3 Windstorm
3 Dual Ball Net Search
2 Copycat
2 Warp Point
2 Cursed Stone
2 Scott
2 Super Scoop Up
1 Farmer
-28-

Strategy is to Reversal the biggest threat or pokemon with heavy retreat and Sac a beedrill to poison and Paralyze the defending pokemon... Then ko with another Beedrill with scramble or start spreading damage with quaza ex d.

Still just a concept that I haven't tried out... I heard the idea casually mentioned between a couple of friends. I dont really have any idea about how the trainers should work... I think i have the Pokemon and energy looking pretty solid. please help

All suggestions are welcome...

Last edited:
^ lol im sure a lot of people have built this
anyway, put cursed stone in

also use lanette beceause mentor cant get rays

4 ray ex d is too much imo
alot of these use sceptile ex d or marowak d
idk if it does good or not but gl with this deck

i think you need more scramble abusers. i guess you can try marowak, and bump your scrambles up to 4. drop ray to 2 or 3. maybe raichu d since you're running DREs too?

i don't think you should run lanette in place of mentor. researcher can pull your ray's for you. the holon engine is much more consistent than lanette.

u can put in Jirachi DX, I mean the object of this deck si to get behind in prizes and then BAm kick it up a notch, Jirachi can do that for you, or Snorlax d which can allow you to put damage on stuff, just my IMO, no tmany people actually play this deck right.

No Lapras.

2-3 Cursed Stone.

1 Scott so they can't lock battle frontier.

No mentor.

4 Lanette's Net Search instead.

No Reversal, as you snipe with Rayquaza ex d.

2 Warp Point instead of 4 Reversal.

Deffinitly 4 Rayquaza ex d.

No Plusle.

You want to start out by Final Stinging, than snipe the opponent's bench. Using a starter like Plusle just gives them a prize without any side effects, but when you final sting, they get a prize AND are Paralyzed and Toxiced.

^lol why would you need another one to battle?
drill and ray are fine.
also, after playing you last night A. Threatz I remembered my starter wasn't Spinda(LM), it was Jirachi.

And Sandslash: IMO I think you do need Reversal because you wanna bring up something so you can use final sting on it.

List edit after a little bit of playtesting.... (Thanks mad hatter) I like Lapras in all of my deccs just b/c it helps u out in the tighest sopts. I took most of your suggestions Sand Slash7. I also realized that Battle Frontier or holon Legacy locc could ruin the decc so i went with tauros instead of plusle. It helps swarm thee beedrill and get Quaza ex d out ASAP. All i need is to use 1-2 CFF and retreat usually not giving up a prize the 1st two turns b/c my opponent will probably de delta drawing while im doing that.

Also to join team red face paint i would have too...?

Edit*
Chromecatz im always up for apprentice or to talk strat... Its a little hard through pms but if you have aim or some type of messanger it won't be aproblem at all.

^ You have to wait til we fix the website lol and when the person who accepts members gets on, ill let ya know so you can AIM them

Thanks...

But after last night the list im working on is using Nidoqueen d and Mawlie as a starter. It provides another stable attacker who gets and extra boost every time i sacc a Beedrill, and it can help me swarm multiple beedrill at a time. Mawlie early can ensure me the rare candies i need to get t2-t3Queen.

I'm calling it QueenBee. I'll post that list after more playtesting to see which i find more consistant.

And Sandslash: IMO I think you do need Reversal because you wanna bring up something so you can use final sting on it.

Ehh... It's debate-able. You can always Warp Point up something, Final Sting, and keep sniping the bench, because they are toxic'ed and Parylized(40 damage before your turn comes around again) and by the time you KO something on the bench, thats already 60 to the active, with another 20 unless they can retreat or switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back