3 Holon Scientist-DS
2 Full Flame-LM

Energy: 23

4 React-LM
9 Grass
4 Psychic
6 Water

Please give me your opinions.

Way, Way, too many pokemon. Your pokemon have no syncronmy, and what is your stategy? If your idea is to sleep, drop almost everything for hypno(keep the ghost). I don't like the idea of making a deck around sleep, but if your idea is somthing else, you should tell everybody. Its very unclear. Good luck with this...whatever it may be.

Here is my stratagy: Get Misdreavus out and use its power to stall. Then, you can get out Wailord. The main focus here is to get a react energy on it and retreat Wailord for no cost. Delcatty can then put the react energy on Wailord on another Pokemon who will use it for a Poke Power or Poke Body.

man, you could take out one family and one type of basic pokemon (for example take out wailord and roselia and magby and magmar, or weepinbell famili and misdreavus), that is the problem, think better you strategy..

it might be a "fun deck" but it wont come close to winning local tournies in age group...

cut out some of the pokemon, you need a lot more trainers. something to seek pokemon out, some draw cards, rare candy's perhaps, some wallys training..... jsut a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back