redshark network

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by GINOADAMSP, Mar 6, 2008.

1. GINOADAMSP

GINOADAMSP New Member

i am looking for a good with a LOT of people. please:)

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Hamachi networks have pretty small limits, so you're not going to find any huge ones. I can't seem to find any similar alternatives to Hamachi :frown:

3. GINOADAMSP

GINOADAMSP New Member

can i have the name and passwork for that?

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

If you want to join mine, just go to the website in my sig. It has all the stuff you need to get started.

5. GINOADAMSP

GINOADAMSP New Member

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

You can also get a few more network networks from here on Pokegym. Just go to the back of the thread to find the more recent posts about Redshark networks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And you might be able to find a couple more on the part of Pokebeach's Forums.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  7. GINOADAMSP

GINOADAMSP New Member

ok i just join thz:)

8. nikx1

nikx1 New Member

Hey,
    i just set up a Redshark account as i couldn't gain access to the pokemonbattletower account?

I will play anytime im logged on, usually Mondays - Thursdays after 6pm GMT.

The name of the account is RedsharkBattleGrounds and the Password is 221

Any Redshark user is welcome to join!

9. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, pokemonbattletower is full. But you could probably make it in if you upgrade to the free Premium trial (30 days). Hope you can get in! I'll join your network, and I'll battle you sometime when the madness of Brawl wears off of me (lol, it is consuming all my time) :biggrin:.

EDIT: umm... well, I would join your network but Hamachi says it doesn't exist. :(

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008