Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regigias

Status
Not open for further replies.

MimeMimeMime

My current list seems to run well, but I am thinking of adding a 1-1 DGX line, and was wondering what to cut for two spaces.

Pokemon - 13
3-1 Regigias Lv.X (2 LA, 1 Promo)
3-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Giratina
2 Mesprit
1 Regice

T/S/S - 32
1 VS Seeker
2 Expert Belt
2 Junk Arm
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Poke Healer
3 Pokemon Rescue
2 Warp Point
2 Engineer's Adjustments
2 Judge
2 Seeker
2 Premier Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Pokemon Collector

Energy - 15
4 Water
4 Fighting
4 Metal
3 DCE

Strategy is basically get a DCE on Regigias asap, attach another energy, retreat or SSU whatever is active, use Gigaton Punch until you can add enough energy to alternate with Gigablaster. Giratina/Mesprit are dropped for disruption. Drag Off Regigias is used when you need to be selective about what your opponent has active.

I would like to tech Dialga X because with LunaRock around I am starting to see a lot of Abomasnow and even Dusknoir in my area, and of course for Vilegar.

Your list is pretty good. I dont like pokehealer in it, and with no bebes the trainer lock can be devasting. I would take out the healers for a 1-1 Dialga, maybe play a few dual balls, and bebes instead of comm since u only play 13 pokez and u usually comm for basics anyways and can use bebes to get the lvl x.

Don't do that >.>

Pokehealer+ is one of the most AMAZING cards in Regigigigas's arsenal. I run 4 in my personal list and they've saved me games on numerous occasion. Have YOU ever been hit with poison revenge, gotten your sac sprayed and dropped 2 of these instead? The look on your opponent's face...priceless...

Honestly, trainer lock is giong to hurt you regardless. Bebe's vs communication is a personal preference based on metagame. I play communication for speed and it works for me. However everyone I talk to I always make it blatantly clear that both are viable and depend on person preference.

As for dialga, it's a great card, but in this format it's a little unnecessary. The only BIG body you need to worry about is vileplume which is typically played with Gengar. What does this mean? Don't waste your time....All you need is for your lock to break one turn and gengar X tosses it in your deck. Take it from someone who's played the deck forever and tested various lists.

Personally I don't really like any of the new cards and find them unnecessary.
Questions? Feel free to ask me,

i just believe the access to the healers isnt that great. Thats my personal pref though, and would def play at least a crobat

This would be my changes

Pokemon-15
3 Regigigas (2 LA, 1 Promo)
1 Regigigas lv X
3 Mespirit
3 Uxie
1 Uxie lv X
1 Regice
1 Giratina
1 Crobat g
1 Azelf

Energies- 14
3 Water Energy
3 Metal Energy
3 Fighting Energy
3 DCE
2 Warp Energy

Trainers- 31
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Expert Belt
3 Judge
3 Junk Arm
2 Volkner's/Sage
2 Pokemon Rescue
2 Premier Ball
2 Dual Ball
2 Bebe's Search
2 Warp Point
2 Seeker

Dont think adjustments is a consistant draw, though volkners and sage arent much better. I see where healer is good just not a huge fan of it is all. Like dual ball in this though and i think 4 of every nrg is a lot considerin how fast ya trying to burn thru ya deck. That and warp nrg is good so yea. Btw im too much of a wuss to not play bebes, u can take them out for another premier ball and whateva u like

Last edited:
Thanks both for the help.

Cetra, that makes sense what you are saying about Dialga X. I will keep the Poke Healers and probably work on fine tuning the trainer line.

I don't understand why Umbreon UD is not accounted for with your list. One umbreon out attacking and you have no way of answering for it because everything in that deck list has powers or bodies.

^^^

I have beaten every umbreon tech and umbreon scizor deck I've played against. Plain and simple, drag off gets around it hella easy...warp point aslo says hello for single umbreon techs...

Play either 3-1 1 LA 2 PR, or 2-2 Promo. Honestly, you'll have neough energy to use Giga Hammer with the promo, and you can drag off stuff when needed. It's a better solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back