Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regigigas for league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon=18
2-1Regigigas (The base form is the one with gigaton punch, LA #37)
3-1 Dialga G
3-1 Uxie
4 Sableye
1-2 Kyogre and Groudon Legend

Trainers=22
4 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Copycat
3 Energy Link
2 Warp Point
2 Premier Ball
2 Legend Box (Yes, I know it is not consistant,)
1 Luxury Ball
3 Poke Healer +

Energy=20
5 :water:
5 :fighting:
5 :metal:
3 Rainbow Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy
Get out Regigigas Lv. X as fast as I can and start swinging for 100 every other
turn, 60+ with Gigaton Punch when I can't Giga blaster. Dialga G is for slowing down their set up with Deafen and locking :pbody:s with Time Crystal (I don't often use Recover Mechanism. If I am that desparate, I would not have Dialga G out.) Uxie is for draw power, Sableye for starts. Kyogre and Groundon Legend is a weird tech. I use Bebe's Search to get rid of Legend pieces and try to Legend Box to get a quick tank. Poke Healer + works great with Regigigas and Energy Link combos with Sacrifice to move energy around. Sacrifice gets energy from the discard to GIgas, Energy Link, sends it to where it needs to go.

Alternate List

Pokemon=17
2-1Regigigas (The base form is the one with gigaton punch, LA #37)
3-1 Uxie
4 Sableye
4-2 Gyarados

Trainers=22
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Copycat
2 Twins
2 Warp Point
2 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
3 Poke Healer +
1 Pokemon Rescue
2 Expert Belt
2 Super Scoop Up

Energy=20
5 :water:
5 :fighting:
5 :metal:
3 Rainbow Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy

I don't have Azelf, Mesprits, a third Gigas or more Collectors. (I will get Azelf soon from league prizes)
I could really use help. Thanks!

Last edited:
hmm i would suggest maybe running gyarados/gigas if you were trying to do this sorta gigas fun thing.
like they both abuse junk arm, super scoop ups and expert belt.
also you can just tribute the magikarps for gigas' power. this allows gyarados to hit for no energy for big damage.
i would suggest running 4-2 gyara with one or two pokemon rescues or something instead of dialga and kyogre/groudon legend.
(this will also help against the auto loss machamp matchup)
you also want twins in this. since your losing prizes to stay alive it will help search for pokehealers or w/e (you wanna be running 4 of these btw)

hope i helped.
-Jalkan.

Thanks, I never thought of that. So if I take away Dialga G, energy links (no point with these removed), 1 bebe's and the legend, that's -12 cards. So does
+4-2 Gyarados,
+1 Pokemon rescue,
+2 twins,
+2 expert belts,
+2 ssu
work?
Also, what's w/e?

Last edited:
I've run Regigigas in the past, and my brother is running a really good Regigigas right now.
I would definitely use Drag Off Regigigas, expert belts and Black Belts.
If you can Sacrifice to get behind on prizes, then use Black Belt and Drag Off, you can knock out almost any unevolved Pokemon on their bench.

I'm not sure KGL is such a good choice for this deck, how has it been doing for you?

Response

If I can get it out, it works. I never play it normally, I shuffle them back into my deck with bebe's. Then, late game, I Legend Box to get it and surprise my opponent. A random fully charged legend can be devastating, but I will take it out once I get the cards I need to change my deck. Then, I'll play test both, seeing which works best for my meta.

Just a tip: don't make decks with the cards you have, make decks that you trade for good cards after seeing it perform. And I second parco's advice about using Drag Off Gigas, mostly because I get slaughtered by his little brother every time I play him.
So get rid of anything not gigas or Uxies and Add mespirits and another level X of gigas

I'll try this deck set-up first, ninjapenguin, but I'll try your idea. Also, I don't really get the opportunity to trade, plus I don't want to trade online. Thanks though.

Last edited:
Thanks, I never thought of that. So if I take away Dialga G, energy links (no point with these removed), 1 bebe's and the legend, that's -12 cards. So does
+4-2 Gyarados,
+1 Pokemon rescue,
+2 twins,
+2 expert belts,
+2 ssu
work?
Also, what's w/e?

w/e means whatever lol.
and from the first list i reccomend these changes overall:

-3-1 dialga
-3 energy link
- 1 sableye
- 1-2 kyogre groudon legend
- 2 legend box
-1 uxie
-2 copycat

(WAYYY too much energy)
run something like this:
2 water
2 fighting
2 metal
2 double colourless
2 call
2 rescue

this makes 8 energy out.

this makes 24 cards cut in total.

cards to put in:
3 junk arm
4-2 gyarados
1 pokemon rescue
3 mesprit
2 expert belt
2 twins
1 pokehealer +
3 super scoop up
1 drag off regigigas
1 pokemon collector
1 vs seeker

this will give you choices to use the drag off gigas as well as the gigaton punch one (which i think is better, but with an expert belt you can drag up a dragonite FB or garchomp and KO it which could be good) having 5 each of those energys is insanely too much. seeming you only need to really get 1 or two gigas MAX per game powered up to use giga blaster.
junk arms help discard the karps as well as energys so you can sacrifice and set up quicker.
you can use vs seeker to get back the twins to use it every turn pretty much with junk arm to get back the vs seeker to get back the twins. scoop ups are too scoop up the mesprits or uxies to power lock/draw more to get set up faster. (junk arm can get back Super scoop to abuse it)

i think you could maybe proxie this deck out to see how it goes and so you can test its performance and work towards getting the cards for it. i am planning on running gigas myself. it's a very fun and powerful deck when used right.

-Jalkan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back