Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regional Championship Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaniken

If you've got a MY POKEMON account and played in a Regional Championship, check your mailbox. You should be getting a 2004-2005 Regional Championship Pin. Will try to get a scan into the Gallery shortly.

Last edited:
Another awesome gift from POP, they just keep surprising us all and I have a feeling that they have better things in store for us in the coming months....Thanks again POP for all your great work and all the wonderful gifts and prizes....

CMT​

Awesome, can't wait to get mine (didn't come in today, and tomorrow is Sunday =| ). Oh well, sure it'll look great next to my other pins X3

Regional Pins ? I never see my yet >.> I played in PA ((Mind Alac.)) one...
So I get one? and yes I have
My pokemon account...little Late for that, Oh well better be late, then never ..That's cool I hope
I get one..can't wait to see it

I got mine today and yeah, we get a regional pin, but, ewwww, why does it have to be that color, look like a sea green/teal blend of colors. heck, I don't even know how to describe it. oh well, beggers can't be choosers, but i mean, why can't it look as good as the city, states, and gym challenge pins.

peace
phantom

Just got my in today, and thought it was a misprint being a darker aqua blue. I could design something better, but hey, that's me. I'm happy just to get one. I love the pins they give out and I collect them!

Thanks
I just realised I don't have a Regionals pin, I was thinking of Gyms/Stadiums :rolleyes:

So if anyone doesn't wasn't theirs feel free to pass it on :wink:

Wow...POP took the time/trouble/$ to send everyone who participated in a (...FREE..) Regionals the pin they didn't recieve at the event, and all people can say is how 'ugly' it is?

Wow.

'mom =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back