Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regionals Deck v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiGuy

Ok, this is my build of Gengar/Machamp. I am having trouble trying to fit cards. So yes, I am having space problems. I would appreciate all sorts of critisism as long as you can explain yourself.

Pokemon - 20
3-1-3 Gengar SF/SF/SF
2-1-2-1 Machamp LV.X SF/SF/SF/SF
2 Unown [G] GE
1-1 Claydol GE/GE
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Crobat [G] PT

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums - 28
2 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Looker's Investigation
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search

3 Broken Time-Space
1 Speed Stadium

4 Rare Candy
4 Pokeblower +
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball

Energy - 12
5 Psychic
3 Fighting

4 Call

Strategy-
The main goal of this deck is to counter the meta-game. Machamp for AMU/SP Decks/Donking. Gengar for, well being Gengar. A fast and powerful card. I play Speed Stadium because I can benefit off of it, and it can manipulate Gengar's Poltergeist attack if my opponent uses it and hopefully draws Supporters/Stadiums/Trainers they can't use that turn. Or they can not use it at all.
My most feared matchup is Kingdra. Not that I want to play an other counter-parts but it is just the toughest matchup and adding any other "tech(s)" will ruin the speed and domination of the deck.

Thanks again for revising my 1st Version of my Regionals deck.

Take out Speed Stadium. You would think that your opponent drawing more T/S/S would be a good thing for you (Poltergeist), but it just helps them out in the long run. You might want to add in a few Poketurns so you can reuse your Crobat.

Thanks for the quick response.

I find that Speed Stadium also helps out this deck a lot because you need as much draw as you can. I was thinking about taking out a Broken Time-Space and adding another Speed Stadium in. :F

I can test it out.

C'mon people, I really need some input on this deck before Regionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back