Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

REGISTRATION DRAGON Prerelease the Netherlands (Update)

Rainbowgym

This way i hope to reach some of our Belgium friends and meaby players i don't know they are out there in my country.

Saterday November 15.
Dragon-Ex prerelease event
Registration between 10.30 and 11.30, start tournament 11.45 after a short briefing about the new playingrules according to the floorrules (oct 1, 2003).

Sealed Deck Format:
After registration and getting seated you will be handed over 6 boosters of Dragon-EX.
You have to make of 40 card deck out of those boosters (basic energy to add you should bring yourself according our distributor)

Depending on attendance we play 4 or 5 rounds Swiss.
Agegroups: 10-, 11-14 and 15+.

Prizes: Not clear at this moment, working on that. But for the prerelease tournament the special promocard given out for that occasion.

Entrance: 15 Euro, don't forget to bring your deckprotectors, basic energycards, dies and markers.

Side-event running at the same time as the Main event : constructed unlimited.
Entrance: for side event is 5 Euro a person.

Prizes: Not clear at this moment, working on that. Sorry not allowed to give prereleasecards away for players in this event.

For all players who bring their GBA and Ruby or Sapphire cartridge, we will place an EON ticket on that.

---------------------------------------------------

Note: In case we won't get to a proper agreement with our distributor about price support and more.
We will cancel the prerelease event and are going to play a constructed unlimited event with 2 active pokemon. This is also not a sanctioned tournament, but we will have a lot of fun trying that out.(so bring a deck in case).

Last edited:
bring your own damage counters and a randomiser too.

hope PSGames, and ProfDave/International come through for you. Have a great day.

Last edited:
Even when not everything is cleared out we have already 23 people who are saying they will be come and play.
Mails are send out tonight to reach more people.

Last edited:
Well,let us know how it turned out and what all happened.If there are still some problems,try to get them worked out for the next big event.The UK guys finally got a foot forward.I`d like to see you get going as well.If not for yourself,do it for your players who love this game.After all,it seems like the game needs one or two people to go to bat for the game in some areas.

`Sensei

Back