Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Registration for Nationals?

They are still working out the logistics.

That stuff will certainly be up on go-pokemon.com once it's all settled. Just be patient.

'how it's been done before' isn't going to apply here imo, since nationals is not at origins.

be patient and wait for the FAQ...

'mom

Just go and have fun. Its going to be fantastic to be a part of the largest Pokemon Tournement of all time. Any rumors about caps on attendance this year? We are flying in two days beore Nationals starts, so we will be able to get in loine as early as we need to. My daughter survived 6 rounds of States this year, so she should be able to handle most of Nats swiss I believe.

I also imagine that Masters will be poded again. I do not think that the organizers are going to have a choice.

Only the T4 in the LCQ are guaranteed to play in Worlds. Other spots are there because of players that earned invites not arriving.

Better to plan being top 4 than hoping for spots that might not open up.

Back on topic, you mean without the travel award? the Scholarship has nothing to do with playing in Nats.

Looking at the numbers at Nats, the cost is not a major issue.

I have never played in Nats befoe this year, and I am very much looking forward to doing so this year. It should be a lot of fun. and finally I will have an answer to thoes people who ask what tournement is more fun. Nationals or Worlds.

To me, Worlds sounds way more fun and it's only down the street!

Dont worry we will be at Worlds also. For the 1st year we will be at both events. Thanks to us getting free airfare to San Diego, we were able to afford to go to Nationals as well as Worlds this year.

June 27th & 28th are the dates for the US Nationals.

June 26th is the Professor Cup.

Professor Cup on Friday.

Please advise on any Pokemon TCG related activities available on Friday for Non-Professors. We had initally had expectations of side events being ran on Friday. Our expectations from prior Origin's and World events obviously in our minds, but given no mention of that yet, it beg's the question. Thus on Friday :Modified Event?, Pod 8?, Pre-Release? League or Open Play? .... If none of these activities are availble during Friday, it would be good for folks to have that clarified in our trip planning.

We all know that the Professors more than earned the spotlight on Friday:thumb:, thus please don't take this wrong when we ask. Just trying to get travel plans and arrival targets line up.

Last edited:
Not taken wrong at all by me. I agree, I would like to know as well. Last year, I dropped from the Professor cup to Judge the modified event on Friday. I had a blast doing it as well.

I have been asked by players at my Leagues these same questions.

Back