Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RelaXX-Lazy Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebrown

Pokémon 19

3-1 Snorlax X RR (2 Toss and Turn + 1 of the star one)
2-1-2 Togekiss GE
2-2 Delcatty PT
2 Unown G GE
2-2 Claydol GE
2-2 Walrein RR

Trainers 28

3 Switch
2 Warp Point
3 Roseannes
4 Rare Candy
4 Lucian's Assignment
2 Bebe's Search
2 Volkner's Philosophy
2 Night Maintenance
3 Pokemon Rescue
2 Snowpoint Temple

Energy 14

4 Recover Energy
10 Water Energy

Strategy

Well it's simple get out Snorlax X pile on the energys with Togekiss and if you get nothing you can pile in your hand and then OH YEAH Walrein get all energys on him and lucian's assignment over!! Use recover energys to get off sleep because your gonna be using snorlax X's draw power!! OH YEAH nice and lazy... OHHH I'm kinda tired and i.......................

I think a better pokemon line would be somethin like:

3-1 Snorlax X (3 toss and turns)
2-2 Wigglytuff (put sleep on both actives to use his first attack.)
2-2 Xatu (move sleep to opponent if you want to use snorlax's power)
1-1 Weavile (Spec dark energy chargin)
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown G
total : 20
then energys should be

4 special dark
3 psychic
3 basic dark
4 call energy

get sneasle first turn hopefully. call for snorlaxs jigglys natu baltoy w/e T2 shadow Charge 2 spec darks to snorlax. bring up the lax. lvl up. attach unown g. get out wigglytuff and xatu. use wiggly to put urself to sleep, then move sleep from snorlax to opponent with xatu. use his power (thats whats xatu is for, so lax can use power) puts urself back to sleep. dark engage with weavile to make lax lv x dark and then you hit for 70 for 2 energys and your opponent cant retreat as long as you remain asleep. :biggrin: its easier to get energies out this way than with walrein, cuz he relys on rare candy, and weavile doesnt. maybe tech 1-2 moonlights to give urself free retreat.

you can get 2 snorlaxs powered up in just a couple turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back