Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Request: Be a part of the next Pokeparody!

yoshi1001

As most of you have probably noticed, I've been mangling songs for several years. Well, as it turns out, I've got several unreleased parodies one of which I need your help on. You see, this is a very ambitious parody, as it includes four parts. I don't mean SATB, I mean four different people sing different parts of the song as chararacters (you don't have to imitate the voice from the show, you just have to pretend to be that person).

1. You do not have to be a great singer-I mean, remember Wizpog Paradise?;)
2. I'm looking for males and females
3. You must work in secret-no divulging information, now. ;)

I need three people to help me out at worlds, so drop me a line if you're interested. I'll come up with some sort of reward for you. This will just be an after-hours activity, with a rehersal on friday and a performance on Saturday. I need e-mails by Wednesday at the latest.

Last edited:
I'd like to issue a friendly challenge. Your parody V. mine. Nothing serious just a friendly way to have some fun and if we're lucky maybe entertain.

dld4a said:
I'd like to issue a friendly challenge. Your parody V. mine. Nothing serious just a friendly way to have some fun and if we're lucky maybe entertain.

I accept any and all (song parody) challenges!

I'm not a good singer.
My English is pronounced bad.
But I like to make fun.
So if you need me find me overthere, I'm leaving in a few hours to Orlando and not sure when I can read my mail again.

Li@

Here are your musicians:

Brock: Me
Ash: Joel Hein
May: Rachael
Max Jim
Alternate (should know all parts): Rainbowgym

And the name of the song will be "Feed You Tonight."

Back