Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

rescue scarf abuse

until the bug is fixed i feel ppl should concede when the 6th prize would normally be taken if i played it i would cause its unfair to the player who did technically win but the bug prevented it

You realize the people using it are maliciously trying to steal games?

Solution is to confront them about it. They either apologize and stop playing them, or they scoop.

There's also running 4 Scrapper to have the satisfaction of out foxing a cheater.

Anyway, I do feel the card should be banned until it is corrected.

Using it knowingly is a scummy move and as far as I'm concerned, it's cheating, plain and simple.

Luckily, the people doing it are so shocking at the game that they lose anyway, despite making you take 10 Prizes.

If you are not running at least 2 Tool Scrapper in your normal
BW on deck that is a pretty bad deck. All decks need to be running at least 2 Tool Scrappers.

BW on deck that is a pretty bad deck. All decks need to be running at least 2 Tool Scrappers.

Stunfisk/Terrakion/Garbodor variants do not need Tool Scrappers, as they'd rather be running the Pluspowers to get around Eviolite (and they are generally not hurt by any other tools). That's not saying that Tool Scrapper cannot be included; space is tight, and Pluspower is more multi-functional than Tool Scrapper in that deck.

Simply put: not really. It's a 61st card at best and by no means a staple.

On topic, i cant imagine people using a bug like this to win a game that doesnt really ebenfit them. That's just ugly.

I just keep some tool scrappers and a copy of rescue scarf in my deck. If someone decides to play evil and use rescue scarf, then I'll use mine too.

I just keep some tool scrappers and a copy of rescue scarf in my deck. If someone decides to play evil and use rescue scarf, then I'll use mine too.

Great logic, there. Be the bigger man instead. Tell your opponent that rescue scarf is glitched, ask him to take it out of his deck, and leave the game. That's what I do, anyway.

Like that. [DEL]If I had room, I'd likely do it.[/DEL]

Either way, I still would love to see it banned immediately, then hopefully fixed with the next batch of bugs.

Disagree, Tool Scrapper doesn't really do much at the moment, could change though later.

Depends on the deck you're running. I have two in my rayeel, and once scarf is fixed im torn as to whether or not I'll be keeping them.

Played against a guy who used junk arm in a ho-oh deck. I was not impressed.

Depends on the deck you're running. I have two in my rayeel, and once scarf is fixed im torn as to whether or not I'll be keeping them.

Played against a guy who used junk arm in a ho-oh deck. I was not impressed.

Probably know who this is...I was not terribly excited, nor were my lone basics.

I'll be pretty sad if Saturday doesn't being the end of this silliness.

ugh i feel terrible now. I didnt know it was bugged and I actually won a close game yesterday with it. I had no idea it was negating prizes. I felt like i should have lost that game.

Rescue energy has the same problem as scarf.
I simply concede if I see people attaching it, just like I concede if they "misuse" junk arm.

At this point, MAKE SURE TO USE THE REPORT FEATURE. After you play your game, if you click the "Public" tab under "Friends" you can hit the "!" to report the user. Click "Exploiting" and mention Rescue Scarf.

At that point, I also block the offender, but that's up to you.

Let's get rid of the issue.

At this point, MAKE SURE TO USE THE REPORT FEATURE. After you play your game, if you click the "Public" tab under "Friends" you can hit the "!" to report the user. Click "Exploiting" and mention Rescue Scarf.

At that point, I also block the offender, but that's up to you.

Let's get rid of the issue.

Well you can't just report everybody you see use rescue scarf though. those people could be innocent and didn't know about the glitch like what desufnoc said.

Well you can't just report everybody you see use rescue scarf though. those people could be innocent and didn't know about the glitch like what desufnoc said.

I'm reporting you if you're running Rescue Scarf in Eel or Darkrai, end of story.

If your running random.dec, I ask through the chat about it. If you reply to some extent, I won't report it. If you continue on ignoring it and attaching more, you bet I'm hitting report.

I'm reporting you if you're running Rescue Scarf in Eel or Darkrai, end of story.

If your running random.dec, I ask through the chat about it. If you reply to some extent, I won't report it. If you continue on ignoring it and attaching more, you bet I'm hitting report.

I dont even have a rescue scarf in the game because i dont have any of the new cards in the game. I don't use windows but Mac.....

Back