Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Reshiboar for Regionals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm thinking of running Reshiram Emboar for regionals and i want to know what people think of this list

Pokemon:16
4 Tepig
2 Pignite
3 Emboar ability
1 Emboar flare blitz
4 Reshiram
2 Cleffa

T/S/S: 31
4 Collector
4 PONT
2 Bianca
2 Fisherman
1 Flower Shop Lady
4 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
3 Communication
2 Pluspower
2 Rare Candy
2 switch
2 Energy Retrieval

Energy: 13
10 Fire
3 DCE

So get emboar out and about and fandango away to the reshirams while refreshing the draw with supporters and cleffa. Those 110 HP guys this format is so fond of will fall down and beg for mercy.
There is no mercy in this dojo.

So tell me your guys' thoughts.

"there is no mercy in this dojo"....best quote ever.
But what exactly do the biancas do? I,run a reshiboar also and have never seen a build run it.
Posted with Mobile style...

"there is no mercy in this dojo"....best quote ever.
But what exactly do the biancas do? I,run a reshiboar also and have never seen a build run it.

lol thx
In simple terms, I made a vow never to play juniper again (dont ask) So I run biancas instead.
As for running them in genearl, I find them to quite useful and 4 out of 5 times I would be glad to see one on my hand,
I also run it because I need a bit more draw support in this deck as I don't run ninetales.

Wow haha! Didnt even phase me that u ran no tales!
Reasonable though. pitches to move energy that u may need.
Why bot switch a cleffa for tyrpgue?

Ive considered it, and it might be wise to take out something else, but I have come to acknowledge that cleffa is just too amazing to leave out in any deck and this is why I shall always run it. Just that sheer ability ro refresh your hand, free retreat, and a flippy wall is kind of amazing.

Ive just never seen anything rock 2 cleffa lol! Its cool though I dig the build yo. So how come no sages?

How come you don't run ninetails? I built a reshiboar deck for my gf which stomps me into the ground everytime single time. She demanded that Cincinno and ninetails be in the deck and after facing it, I'll never question it again.

POKEMON: (19)
Fire (15)
3-2-3 Emboar (2Fandango/1BadBoar)
3 Reshiram
2-2 Ninetails (HGSS)

Colorless (4)
2-2 Cincinno

TRAINER/SUPPORT: (24)
4 PONT
4 Rare Candy
3 Collector
3 Prof Elm
4 Energy Retrieval
2 Fisherman
2 Switch
2 Cheren

ENERGY: (17)
15 Fire
2 DCE

I dont play sages because I am not a fan of discarding things that I may potentially need, I would rather play cheren or bianca.

Also that cincinno thing looks kind of interesting though I see no catcher or pluspower plus the dce might need to be upped a little bit. What deck do you run that constantly gets trumped?

These are the cards that look like you can remove without really hurting consistency:
1 Cleffa
2 Bianca (personal preference here, would need to be replace by other draw)
1 Junk Arm
1 Catcher
1 Plus Power

Things you could use in those spots:
+1-2 Fisherman
+1 Rare Candy/Pignite
More draw (4 Cheren, for example) or a Ninetales line 1-1 or 2-2.

Also that cincinno thing looks kind of interesting though I see no catcher or pluspower plus the dce might need to be upped a little bit. What deck do you run that constantly gets trumped?

I ran a Zoroark/Houndoom status deck (for fun) and a Scizor/Cobalion/Beartic deck (Aslo for fun).

I dont play sages because I am not a fan of discarding things that I may potentially need, I would rather play cheren or bianca.

Cheren pawns sages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back