1 Flower Shop Girl
3 Prof. Oak’s New Theory
2 Junk Arm
2 Prof. Elm’s Training Method
3 Rare Candy

Energy 14
12 Fire
2 Rescue Energy

Strategy: Power up reshiram with Typhlosion prime and keep doing 120 to your opponent. Zekrom is a tech for water decks matchups or simply a tank early game as it requires some set up.

Cleffa for refreshing my hand early game. Stantler for starter when my hand is good enough.

Please give me some comments and advice to perfect this deck. Don't tell me to use Reshiboar as I dun have those cards for it xp I dun have rayquaza/deoxys legend neither. Poor me...

Last edited:
If cleffa is a starter, you might play 3 or 4 of them and you should play more Reshiram.

And i think you have to much cards that takes away cards from your discard pile, all of those is not needed if you play more Reshiram.

Lose the zekrom, it does the same amount of damage as reshiram and you need a lightning energy for it.

-1 zekrom
-1 stantler

+2 cleffas

I really love this deck, I have been testing that combo too. I run 4 cleffas and a thicker line of Typhlosion. If you have not done much testing, check out my YouTube channel in my sig, I have many videos of this deck playing a variety of other decks. Our trainer/supporter lines are very different though.
Posted with Mobile style...

guys, it is so bad that I don't have any extra cleffas at the moment, so i would keep that stantler for the time being.

misnos, your list is just impressive. I am completely surprised by your deck's consistency....how many junk arms do you have in your deck? as a side note, most of your battle videos are interesting to watch :)

list updated. how's it?

I run 3 junk arm

4 Pokemon Communication (I only run 2)
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Revive (I only run 1)
1 Twins (I dont run)
4 Pokemon Collector(I only run 2)
4 Plus Power (I only run 3)
1 Flower Shop Girl (I dont run this)
3 Prof. Oak’s New Theory
2 Junk Arm I run 3
2 Prof. Elm’s Training Method (I dont run this)
3 Rare Candy

I just can't see Typhlosion working in this deck, especially with only 2 rescue energies. If you keep loading up your Reshi's with damage counters leaving him vulnerable for a return one shot in a mirror match, Emboar is a much better fit, especially if you run a 3-1-3 line (2 Inferno Fandango, 1 Flare Blitz). I'm not the biggest Ninetails fan, so I run 2 Smeargles instead with Twins to stall for set up because you know once you get rolling, you get rolling. Having Twins in your deck has been enough to make people hesitate knocking out a poke. Bouffalant is a must for decks now, so a pair of double colorless will help (especially with Emboar and early Reshiram and double especially if they print the new gust of wind card, which I pray that they don't). If nothing else, swap the Typhlosions for Emboars

misnos, i saw you running dual ball also, didn't you? do you think 2 collector 2 dual ball is better than 3 collector?

Alazor, i guess i am not going to run any draw cards supporters because i have got ninetails already. i dun usually have many energies in hand at times anyway

If your struggling to get a cleffa than stick to typhlosion, it's a great card, it does the job and it's about 7$ cheaper than emboar. There are pros and cons on both cards and they both will serve the same purpose in this deck.

Ya I run 2 Dual ball and 2 Collector, It may seem odd but dual ball comes in handy late game and in a pinch you can reuse it with Junk arm. I also run 3 cleffa 3 pont and 2 juniper so i have much more hand refresh.

It's nice to see someone other than me use a Typhlosion/Ninetales based deck. ( I use one with Ho-oh instead) Quite frankly I think this is an awesome deck.
By the way, I would stick with Oak. ( But thats just me)

Why would you use Ho oh? It's 2 cards you need, requires 4 energy for only 100 damage. Reshiram is much faster and hits for more damage.

However I agree that Pont would be better than juniper.

I've been using this deck before Reshiram and wouldn't change it.

By the Way thanks for agreeing about PONT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back