Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Restarting a league in Tehachapi, CA

adagerna

Hello, I was recently asked to help restart a recently ended Pokemon league that went under do to a change
In the ownership of the venue it was being held at. The venue is epic games on 785 Tucker road. The league
time will be Sunday's from 2-6 pm. If you have any questions I can be reached by private message or by
E-mail at [email protected]. I have not received league supplies yet and do not expect to untill next season
starts, however I will be there every Sunday for free play or if there is enough interest I will be holding
tournaments with a 3$ charge that will be used to finance packs as prize support for the tournament with
packs being from any set they have in stock of the winners choice. Thank you and I hope to see some of you
Soon.
Posted with Mobile style...

---------- Post added 11/23/2011 at 07:59 AM ----------

Also I will be attending the chatsworth city tournament on Black Friday and possibly the Granada Hills city
Tournament the following day if anyone is attending and would like to meet up feel free to send me a
message, and I will be more than happy to meet with you and answer any questions in person.

I'm posting this here ahead of time that Sunday December 11th there will be no league as I will be either playing in or helping judge the bakersfeild city tournament. If anyone will be attending and wishes to meet feel free to contact me.

This is just a reminder there will be no league this Sunday the 11th as Myself and fellow league leader will be in bakersfeild for the city championship, also there will be no league on the 25th for the obvious reason of the holiday and after I talk with the venue I will update this with info on if there will be league new years day.

---------- Post added 12/09/2011 at 01:22 PM ----------

This is just a reminder there will be no league this Sunday the 11th as Myself and fellow league leader will be in bakersfeild for the city championship, also there will be no league on the 25th for the obvious reason of the holiday and after I talk with the venue I will update this with info on if there will be league new years day.

Updating this with some new info obviously no league today with happy holiday wishes from myself. I also wanted to let people know there will be no league Sunday the first for the holiday

Back