Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Retreat Cost Stomp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky123

This was the first deck I made when i started back up about a month or two ago. It hasn't let me down i usually don't get beat with it, it has 3 loses overall and Ive been to 3 tournaments on the east coast and going to one this saturday and i think im going to use this deck or my infernape one so here it is for everyones eyes to see!

Pokemon:19

Sirskit x4
Masquerain x3
Spinarak x4
claydol x1
baltoy x1
ariados x4
chatot x2

Trainers:

Warp Point x2
Roseanne's Research x2
Team Galactic Mars x1
Bebe's Search x4
Professor Rowan x1
Quick Ball x2
Night Maintenance x2
Plus Power x4
TGW x1
Dusk Ball x2
Professor Oak's Visitx2
Switch x2

Energy:16
leaf x12
call x4

Some changes should be made with LA cards (Bucks, Cynthias, mabey Pokeradar). Also, I would drop the Chatat for another balytoy/claydol, for consistancy.

Warp Point x1
Roseanne's Research x4
Bebe's Search x4
Professor Rowan x1
Pokeradarx 4
Night Maintenance x2
Plus Power x4
Professor Oak's Visitx3
Switch x2

Ok, I suggested a different trainer line.

Also, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but a deck based on your opponent having heavy retreat cost may not be the best choice right now because with all of the Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie decks that are going to be played, chances are they will use the Mesprit that gives all of them 0 retreat cost or they play Moonlight stadium, which will also give them free retreat cost(as the effect of those 2 would override your Ariados' Poke-Body).
I'm not bashing on the deck, I'm just giving you a heads up so you know what to expect. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back