Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Return Damage Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBrock

its simalar to my BlackFire deck but reworked the pokemon and lines.

Pokemon :
2 Drowzee ds (disable)
2Mankey HP
2 Primeape HP
3 eevee (1 UF energy evolution/ 2 ds)
2 Flareon (return Burn)
1 Espon (delta heal)
2 ralts
2 Kirla
2 Gardevoir ds (energy jump)
2 holons voltrob
2 holnos electrode

Trainers :
3 Full Flame
2 Celos
1 PETM
2 bill maintance
2 copy cat
2 sitrus berry
1 life herb
2 feild worker
2 t.v. report
2 eenrgy restore

Energy
1 d rainbow
4 metal
2 Holon Wp ((for gardevoir to have free retreat))
2 holon FF (for primeape and flareon, depending on teh type of deck im playing against)
5 fire
5 psychic

Strat : kinda has to strategys to it, one way to play it is, use Drowzee to start, get gardevoir and flareon on the bench switch drowzee out for flareon play full flame and return burn. use flareon untill he's knocked out and get Gardevoir out nex, by that time Primeape is already on the bench and redy to go. if any damage is done to my bench the 2nd strategy kicks in....Primeapes - Flames of rage and Gardevoirs Psychic rage ((yes they both go into a rage lol)) but with gard. start with his Black Magic to do 10 +20 for each bench the oppoent has. then use psychic rage to KO. with Primeape if there a staduim i dont like...Wreck, and do 60 plus discarding the staduim. then his with Flames of Rage. o cant forget, Gardevoir will have WP energy givign him free retreat, also Primeape has free retreat also, so i'll be taking one out putting the other in, using Flames of rage and Psychic Rage at that point.

Comments Fixes Critizim, is all welcomed :thumb: leave sumthin...

I'm just going to pick the obvious thing... why are you using Professor Elm's Training Method? Replace it with another Celio's.

lol because i dont have any more celios hahaha. otherwise i would.

Question : should i drop a holon voltorb for Absol HP (forsight) jus a thought... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back