[1] Luxury Ball
[3] Rare Candy
[1] Warp Point
[1] Night Maintenance

Energy [12]
[8] Ligntning
[4] Call Energy

Strategy [1]
It's like almost everyone in my area is playing Lv.X's so I thought it was a good idea to bring this back. Volkner's to discard a Lightning Energy, and use Luxray's Plasma. or Electivire's Motor Drive to bring it back. PokeBlowers to avoid knocking out their Lv.X's so I can keep one shotting most things I want to on their bench; Warp Point mainly for the same reason.

This is still only a rough draft. I haven't tested it out yet, and I'm sure there are still some problems that need to be fixed. Please don't suggest cards without also suggesting what to take out for them.

Last edited:
Magnezone SF (Electric) > Electivire SW for the purpose you are using it. That way you can dump the 1-1 Electivire and 4 Energy Link for a 2-1-2 Magnezone line, with maybe a tech Magnezone SF (Metal).

And you only have 4 Energy Links. That means one for Electivire, and the other 3 for your other Luxray. You can't reliably recover them, and that's why they never really caught on. Considering Luxray's 120 HP, and the fact that most of the metagame hits for 60+ per turn, you would be 2HKO'd even if you didn't use Super Connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back