Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Reverse Osmosis (DP-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmPoLeOnDudE

Hi everyone! After creating a Jolteon deck yesterday, I decided to focus on 2 other Kanto Eeveelutions today---> Vaporeon & Flareon. Do take note that this is DP-on. Any constructive comments are greatly appreciated.:lol:

Definition of Osmosis: the gradual process of liquid passing through a membrane

By using such technology, water is cleansed from different sources and not only made suitable for drinking, but is also one of the most pure. This deck focuses on "cleaning" of damage counters using a variety of combos and transfering of energy cards around the field. This is known as Reverse Osmosis.

Pokemon (23)
4 Manaphy MD

4 Eevee MD
3 Vaporeon MD
2 Flareon MD
1 Espeon MD
1 Umbreon MD

2 Palkia MD
2 Palkia Lv.X GE

2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE

Trainers (23)
4 Bebe's Search MT/SW
4 Prof. Oak's Visit SW
4 Pluspower DP/SW
3 Roseanne's Research SW
3 Lake Boundary MT
3 Dawn Stadium MD
2 Switch DP

Energy (14)
8 Water
4 Health
2 Multi

Strategy & Card Explanations
Manaphy
Yes; I'm not kidding. I'm using Manaphy MD as a starter. The reason why Blastoise is not in this deck is because Manaphy is a basic and thus easier with no rare candy. Furthermore, its Poke-Body and attacks are good enough to hold its ground and for setup. Finally, it is :water: type and thus benefit from Dawn Stadium early. This is the energy accelerator for the deck.

Eevee
The staple for Eeveelutions and versatality is my favourite aspect.

Vaporeon
Why not Glaceon? It has better attacks and a Lv.X form. Well, I chose Vaporeon because it is perfect for the theme of the deck. For a :water: energy card, it can not only deal early damage, but also get along with Manaphy for healing with Dawn Stadium and neutralise damage spread.

Flareon
It is great for attacking and is one of the three energy disruptors: Mainly Vaporeon, Flareon, and Palkia. Being able to auto discard any energy from the defending pokemon for the price of one is decent with the base 70 damage along with it. A burn with a coin flip isn't too shabby either.

Espeon
Not only it gives that +20 HP boost to my Eeveelutions, its Morning Sun combos with Health energy that can be transfered to Palkia MD as explained later on.

Umbreon
It is basically a common tech for Eeveelutions and free retreat is nice along with weakness elimination.

Palkia
The MD one is used because if I were to start off with it, disruption towards opponents with a :water: energy is great along with its lustrous orb. Its Pearl Blast may be ignored by many due to its 4-energy requirement; but along with Dawn Stadium and Health energy it can not only remove an energy from the defending pokemon back to my opponent's hand, it also returns my Health energy so I can reuse it again!

Palkia Lv.X
This is one excellent disruptive machine. Its Poke-Power is what it is mainly for but its 3 :water: attack allows the energies to be put into good use.

Baltoy & Claydol
Cosmic Power really helps alot.

Most trainers and supporters are self-explanatory; but a couple of cards are worth to mention:
The 6 Stadiums
Used for weakness counter and Dawn Stadium is just great for this healing deck.

Switch
One of the most underrated cards I suppose. But with Palkia Lv.X's Power this card gets me that right pokemon back to its active position.

The energies are chosen carefully and I guess 4 Health energy is great along with a couple of Multi's and mostly :water:.

This is a fun deck and I hope you will enjoy it. :smile:

You might want to try NMs. -1 Lake and -1 POV for 2 NM might help. The pokemon look good, I've never heard of someone using this type of deck. Try to fit in some Premier Balls for you Lv. X. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back