Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Revised WaterWall... yet again (Reigonals?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetor586

Well, here's another revision to my WaterWall deck, I guess I'm stubborn but I refuse to make a typical deck that everyone uses, what's the fun in that?

Anyway, here it is

Pokemon (20)
------------------------
2 Pachirisu (GE)
1 Corsola (SW)
3 Squirtle (SW)
2 Wartortle (SW)
3 Blastoise (SW)
3 Riolu (DP)
3 Lucario (DP)
1 Lucario Lv. X (MT)
2 Smeargle (SW)

Trainers (23)
------------------------
4 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
2 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Energy Search
3 Professor Oak's Visit

Energy (17)
------------------------
10 Water Energy
7 Fighting Energy

Any last minute suggestions/tune up ideas?

Just curious, but what is your strategy in this deck?
You should play Holon Castform so you can set up your Lucario with Blatoises power. (His power only lets you attach water energies i think)

it seems to crowded. so maybe get rid of the 2 Smeargle, and the 1 Corsola if your going to use pachi then dont bother putting in other starters.

and whats the strategy?

My strategy in this deck is to use Lucario basically as a stall technique for Blastoise. Smeargle is able to get the energy out, Pachi and Corsola are able to load up my bench with Squirtle and Riolu, and Rare candies will allow me to skip over Wartortle and evolve straight into Blastoise. Lucario is able to destroy any Lightning pokemon (Blastoise's weakness) hopefully before they're able to get out and do damage.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I want to keep the Smeargle in there, because for no energy it allows me to draw 3 from my deck, which allows me to in turn have more water energies in my hand when the time comes to use Blastoise's PKMN power What would you suggest I put in instead of the Corsola?

Last edited:
ok before i tell you what to put in i have to tell you that 2 smeargle is over doing it once you run out of energy its over.

but its your choice.
but instead of the Corsola i suggest putting in a warp point

hope that helps!

That's why I have the night maintenance in there, to get energy from my discard pile back into my deck, but I'll definitely try and playtest some other options. Any suggestions (preferably cards I have listed in my trade thread?)

pokemon:18
3-2-3 blastoise SW
3-3 crawduant EX
4 smeargle

trainers:
3 rare cnady
3 holon circle
energy:
14 water
2 scramble

Status
Not open for further replies.