Strategy
Hard Crush Everything Rage When Rhyperiors Damage is high
Delcatty Puts Energy on top of the deck
Dialga does the same but can also get pokemon
Azelf Checks for Rhyperior lv.X
Simple

Any ideas no matter how insignificant would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
try play testing SSU and 2 lucians. that way you can use it on delcatty, and keep your tanks alive a little longer. sounds weird i know, but try it out ;)

Believe it or not most times when rhyperior is taken out theres another one fully powered and a premier ball or two in my hand and 1 seems to be the best with power heal .. and what would i take out for SSu i run high energy because i want the 250 damage ...thanks for the comment

I think you should get rid of some energies and a dialga (3 is unnecessary and you can start with it) and maybe some other stuff for 4 SSU and another 1-1 Claydol. Maybe some more felicities and which rhyperior are you using? You should definitely use the DP one as it is amazing with Super Scoop Up and just generally has a great power. SSU is also amazing because you can fully heal Rhyperior Lv X which is incerdible. I'd add some more BTS maybe so it's easier to SSU and relay Rhyperior again. i dunno, just some ideas. Call Energy would also be good (although it can't be felicitied) as you only have 2 roseanne's (or increase the roseanne's count).

i love the deck idea. good luck with it!

Dialga is my night maintenance and when needed Delcatty for 3 on top of the deck
it really is broken when i play dialga put rhyhorn , rhydon, and rhyperior on top of the deck then use cosmic power to draw them back into my hand
i'll try SSu but its somewhat of a tight list so the most i can add is 2
(don't like less than 20 energy decks..)
(Especially with THIS build)

Thanks for the comments i'll try SSU

Where is the Unown G for Claydol??? Delcatty is a gimme against Gengar... but Claydol needs G'ed.

Nice idea!! GL!

Fish

Thanks I'll see if i can drop something for unown G i was kind of at a loss for this deck a week or two ago and Rhyperior is one of my faves but I'm glad I got it this good
If you want to see what it looked like before search "RhyCattyDialga"
and again thanks to all who have helped me on this deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back