Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ RI States ~ 3/5

PokeMeBob

RI STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

WHEN: Sunday, March 5, 2006

WHERE: Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI 02919

REGISTRATION: 10:00 - 11:00 AM You must fill out a deck registration sheet for registration. You can download a copy of the deck registration sheet at:
http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/docs/State_Deck_Form.pdf

START TIME: 11:00 AM

ENTRY FEE: FREE

FORMAT: Modified Format and Swiss pairings for the initial rounds. After Swiss rounds are complete, there will be a cut to single-elimination finals. The number of players to qualify for the finals will depend on the total attendance in each age bracket, with a maximum of 8 playing off in any one division.
Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG State Championships promo card, a commemorative State Championships pin, and four (4) POP Series Two 2-card promo packs while supplies last, all just for playing!

PRIZES: Prizes are awarded to the top 8 finishers in each of three age groups (10 & Under; 11-14; and 15 and up).
1st Place
Pokémon TCG State Champion Trophy
$300 travel allowance to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokémon TCG National Championships. This award will be given on-site at the event.
Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio
36 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: EX Legend Maker
Other cool Pokémon Merchandise!

2nd Place
16 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Legend Maker

3rd & 4th Place
8 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Legend Maker

5th through 8th Place
4 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Legend Maker

*Cards legal in the current Modified Format include cards from:
EX Hidden Legends, EX FireRed & LeafGreen, EX Team Rocket Returns, EX Deoxys, EX Emerald, EX Unseen Forces, EX Legend Maker, EX Trainer Kit, POP Series One Promo Cards, POP Series Two Promo Cards, All Black Star Promos numbered 027 and up.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

03/11/06 MA State Championships
03/19/06 CT State Championships
04/08/06 New England Regional Championships
04/15/06 Northeast Regional Championships

Last edited:
Everyone come witness the FINAL 11-14 event I'm gonna be taking place in. hahaha, the whole family will be there, probably our only States this year though, schedules are reeeeally busy. See ya Bob and everyone!

~Mikey

I would go but I don't have a ride to get there. I need someone to take me and Chris lol.

That sucks pete i expected you and frankie to trek down due to its not far away and its a small state. Ohh well looks like the Upsate New York Crew will have to represent :tongue:

See ya in brooklyn in 2 weeks :biggrin:

Ohh yeah here is whuo from Upstate NewYork is coming up:

LuMaga1,DarkAsh,FireFighter095ReBorn,JohhnyBlaze and his son,Jim A,Tim C,maybe Jake B.

Well be bringing a big crew and hunting for that RI title so beware of the FireFighter attack come sunday :wink:

Ohh here is the results on who win

10-: I dont remember
11-14: magnechu
15: Nick Cap

The finals went 3 battels strong but in the end all 3 desreved thier wins and titles.

Congrats to all who made top 8 in thier respected divisions and all who came out to play

See ya in mass saturday

Back