Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Richardson, Texas-ex Legend Maker: 02/05/2006

****Details for The "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease @ JJK Cards****

The "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease will take place on February 5, 2006. Like always, Tom & MP Birch will be there to make sure that ya'll go home happy after this event. Come to "JJK Cards" for some Pokemon fun. Oh yes, the "State Championships" will start in March 2006. So, you will need these cards!!!

Below are the details for the "Richardson~ex Legend Maker" Prerelease.

501 S. Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081

Contacts: MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: February 5, 2006

Entry Fee: $20.00

Time: 10:00am (Registration Begins)

GBA~Tournament: 10:30am

"ex Legend Maker" Pre-release: 11:30am

"ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck Challenge: 11:40am

"ex Legend Maker" Booster Draft: After Main Event is Over

:clap: "Details of "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease Tournament" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Legend Maker" Promo Card, Player's Pin, Two Packs of "ex Legend Maker", and "ex Legend Maker" merchandise...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive six packs of the "ex Legend Maker" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of age-modified swiss. The number of rounds will be determined by attendance.

:clap: "Details of "ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck Challenge" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (Non-Sanctioned)

Rounds: Same as above.

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
(Every player will receive: "ex Legend Maker" Promo Card, Player's Pin, two Packs of "ex Legend Maker", and "ex Legend Maker" merchandise...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive an "ex Legend Maker" Theme Deck. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players that are uncomforable building decks within a time frame. Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament or as long as they choose to play.

:clap: "Details of the GBA Tournament" :clap:

"GBA" Start Time: 10:30am

The "GBA Tournament" rules are below:

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

:clap: ~Side Event: "ex Legend Maker" Booster Draft Tournament~ :clap:

Start Time: ASAP after Winners are Determined for the Prerelease Tournament (ETA-5:00pm)

Entry Fee: $15.00

Format: Modified Constructed Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss-25 Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: One "ex Legend Maker" Booster Packs will be put into the Prize Pool for each player in this tournament. Players will vote if Booster Pack go into the "Top-8" Prize Pool or if each player will receive one Booster Pack at the end of this tournament.

Each player will receive six "ex Legend Maker" Booster Packs and will go by the "Booster Draft" rules of PUI. Each pack is open and passed after a card is drafted for eack Booster Pack. Players then make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic Energy will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of Age-Modified Swiss depending on the attendance of this event. We will take the "Top-8" and do the "Single Elimination" for our winner. These are always fun to play in and are highly recomennded for players that want these new series of cards at a great price.

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending the "ex Legend Maker" Prerelease at "JJK Cards" in Richardson, Texas. We hope to see all of you on February 5, 2006 as "ex Legend Maker" will be unpacking. If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, call, or email MP Birch.

Until then, take care.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

~~Don't be overweight this Valentine's Day~~

That's right!!!:biggrin: Only 8 days to go until the "ex Legends Maker" Pokemon Pre-release at "JJK Cards"!!!:clap: Pokemon players, go and tell your friends and family.:clap: This is a great way to get these new series of cards at a really great price!!! Go....go now and tell everyone....this will make a great "Valentine's Day gift early!!! You don't want candy...we want the new Pokemon cards!!!:smile: Talk about the greatest Valentine's Day cards ever!!! :thumb: :thumb:

So keep that New Year's Promise about not gaining weight this year. Ask your parents or Valentine's sweetie for the "ex Legends Maker" Pokemon cards for Valentine's Day.:thumb: Also, don't watch all of the pre-game stuff for the "Super Bowl"....come play in the 'ex Legends Maker" Pre-release. Then go and watch the game!!!:wink:

:pokeball: MP Birch:pokeball:

Last edited:
~~~ex Legend Maker Series Looks Gooooood~~~

MP Birch has gotten the new series of cards, "ex Legend Maker" delivered today!!!:eek: From what I have seen of these, you are going to want to have these for the "State Championships" and "Regionals" that will be coming up in March and April.:wink: :wink: Great looking cards and lots of "EX's".:thumb: :thumb: We hope to see you this Sunday at "JJK Cards".:biggrin:

MP Birch

rokman said:
So, I am judging at this one?

~rokman~

No, you are not judging at the "Richardson Pre-release".

MP Birch's judges for this event are:

Uncle Robb (Robert P)
Spotter (Shane P)
PokeNav (Gilbert V2)
XeroGravity (Taylor C)

I will list my judges for the other pre-releases later today.

MP Birch

~~We're Almost There~~

Two more days until the "Richardson~ex Legend Maker" Pre-release!!! Remember that the doors to the mall do not open until 10:00am.:wink:

Tonight, we will have a special Pokemon League.:biggrin: The league will be a "FREE" Modified Constructed Deck Tournament or a "Booster Draft" for $15.00.:thumb: :thumb: We hope to see you there.:clap: :clap:

MP Birch

YaY !! Only 12 hours till registration.....

BTW, Im winning this pre release in the 15+ to give me my 1st multiple formatted tourney win ( IE City Champs + Pre Release ) he he

Last edited:
~Blazi-King~ said:
BTW, Im winning this pre release in the 15+ to give me my 1st multiple formatted tourney win ( IE City Champs + Pre Release ) he he

Someone from Katy is a comin' up that I45 to hopefully spoil that multiple win. No, really, good luck!! I thought is was only fair since you you came down and (clears throat)
~Blazi-King~ said:
Sounds like a plan...But I hate to disappoint you, we will not be playing our Main decks since we are not competing for trips or scholarships yet, but are there to see what will work and to have loads of Fun with our southern friends

Well I just want to come up and have loads of Fun with my Northern friends.......Who knows what might happen. he he

Back