Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Richie's Trades - New List; will update regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

richie910842

I have cards ranging from diamond and pearl to arceus and even some HGSS Let me know what you want and I'll tell you if I have it. Here is my current list:

Haves:

:lightning:HGSS:colorless:

Rare
Hypno
Sunflora
Lapras
Sandslash
Granbull
Farfetch'd
Cleffa
Butterfree
Ariados
Hitmontop
Azumarill

Uncommon
Donphan (RH)
Miltank
Heracross
Slowbro
Unown
Quilava
Corsola
Skiploom x 2
Delibird x 2
Starmie x 2
Wigglytuff x 3 (1 RH)
Metapod x 2
Bayleef x 3 ( 1 RH)
Parasect x 2 (1 RH)
Dunsparce x 2

Common
Magikarp x 3
Slowpoke x 6
Marill x 4 (1 RH)
Wooper x 4
Staryu x 2
Clefairy (RH)
Meowth
Girafarig x 3
Chansey x 2
Hoothoot x 2
Sentret x 4
Jigglypuff x 4
Spinarak x 2
Paras x 2
Sunkern x 3
Chikorita x 3
Hoppip
Ledyba
Caterpie
Cyndaquil x 4
Growlithe x 3
Vulpix x 3
Drowzee x 2
Jynx x 3
Exeggcute x 4
Phanpy
Sandshrew x 3
Pikachu x 2
Mareep

Trainers, Supporters, Ect
Bill x 3
Switch x 3
Full Heal x 3
Poke Ball x 2

Other Cards

Bebe's Search (SW, MT, RR)
Warp Point, (DP, CG, + others, oddish is in most art)
"Impersonate" Sableye (SF #48)
Looker's Investigation (PL)
Copycat (HGSS)
Galctic HQ (PL)
Darness Energy (RR)
Metal Energy (RR)
Upper Energy (RR)
Warp Energy (SF)
Lake Boundary (MT)
Miasma Valley (PL)
Underground Expedition x 2 (RR)

Wants:
RH Holon Basic Energy (Looking for 20 of each, but water in particular cause my current deck is running it.
Poke Comm (HGSS) x 2
Pokemon Collector x 2
Fishermen x 3

:psychic::dark:___________________:dark::psychic:

Last edited:
would like to trade

I have 2 dawn stadium from majestic dawn set I could use 1 upper energy and 1 darkness energy from rising rival just started collecting this set, are there any other cards your looking for?
Let me know
Thanks
Terry

I have 2 dawn stadium from majestic dawn set I could use 1 upper energy and 1 darkness energy from rising rival just started collecting this set, are there any other cards your looking for?
Let me know
Thanks
Terry

Sounds I have one upper, one dark for both dawn?

PS: Evil Psyduck, I will start working on a list of wants and haves as soon as possible. It will take me some time as I have literally hundreds of cards; and I plan to go to states with limited time to get cards I need before the event.

PPS: Pantchucker, Im afraid I dont have any rare candy, roseannes, or call energy to spare at this time. I will update you however if I am able to obtain any of these.

Re-edit: Evil Psyduck, I also wanted to explain why I have not posted a full "wants" list. I am a new trader, this will, in fact be my first trade (my girlfriend, who is more experienced with online trading is trying to help me avoid such fugue-pass), but I am trying to follow Da Gym Rule's advice and start out small with a single trade for some uncommons and flush out my understanding of the system first before I get myself involved in higher risk trades.

Last edited:
PS: Evil Psyduck, I will start working on a list of wants and haves as soon as possible. It will take me some time as I have literally hundreds of cards; and I plan to go to states with limited time to get cards I need before the event.

You have until 3:30 PM on friday to put the list up or the thread will be closed. Thank You, evil psyduck

trade

Let me know
Thanks
Terry

Do you have any cards from rising rivals? I donot need any trainer cards just pokemon.Let me know Thanks

Let me know
Thanks
Terry

OK, sorry, but you can see where I got the wrong idea, I'll post a list of RR commons and uncommons shortly, anything particular your looking for

PS Lapras, are the Raichus rare or uncommon (Im really trying to trade uncommon for uncommon)

Here is a small list of what is available, its not all inclusive. (Since Im trying to trade Uncommons, the real list is A LOT longer than if I, or anyone for that matter, lol, were posting only avaiable rares. Dont be afraid to ask if theres something you want not listed here:

Copycat (HGSS)
Galctic HQ (PL)
Darness Energy (RR)
Metal Energy (RR)
Upper Energy (RR)
Warp Energy (SF)

Last edited:
As your thread grows, your lists (both haves, and wants) will grow as well, so here's some advice. It may be a good idea to edit that list from your last post into your first post to save the trouble for users looking for a list. If you want to change your title on the thread (since you will probably not want to look for Dawn Stadiums forever), when you edit the first post, click on "go advanced" and you can change your title too. How many Dawn stadiums are you looking for anyway? I have a few extras available.

I'm actually looking for Slowkings from this latest set, but if you don't have any, I'm still willing to trade, or maybe just send you some. Can you take a look for me?

trade

OK, sorry, but you can see where I got the wrong idea, I'll post a list of RR commons and uncommons shortly, anything particular your looking for

PS Lapras, are the Raichus rare or uncommon (Im really trying to trade uncommon for uncommon)

Here is a small list of what is available, its not all inclusive. (Since Im trying to trade Uncommons, the real list is A LOT longer than if I, or anyone for that matter, lol, were posting only avaiable rares. Dont be afraid to ask if theres something you want not listed here:

Copycat (HGSS)
Galctic HQ (PL)
Darness Energy (RR)
Metal Energy (RR)
Upper Energy (RR)
Warp Energy (SF)

my 2 dawn stadium cards
your upper energy and darkness energy from rr
sorry misunderstood the last time that sounds like a good trade but I was just wondering if you needed any thing else to make the trade a little bigger? let me know
Thanks Terry

vtcnova: Well, I'm trying to keep my trades low for now, so I can get a feel of trading and how it all works. However, I am looking for a Fisherman (HGSS) and if you might have any to spare you can add that in. Is there one other thing I could add in to make it even?

P_A: I would still like to trade for the Dawn Stadium, however since I might get two from another trade, would you have a Poke Communicator to go with that for Slwoking?

**Added a few new items to the list. I'd like to wait on trading rares, at least until I've actually made a trade or two (With the exception of P_A's trade, of course).

I have a Floatzel GL I don't really see anything that I would particulary want but I will tradeyou for it if you just send me somthing you think is equivilant to it. If you want to just go ahead and PM me but don't tell me what you are sending me.

** Added a couple more cards to list.

Ninjask88: I appericiate your offer, however being as new as I am, that would make me feel a bit uncomfortable at the current time. I would rather wait and see how my first trade or two works out first. In the meantime, I'll be adding more cards slowly so perhaps I will add something you would like.

send me a list of up to a dozen trainers/supporters/stadiums, and I'll trade up to that many per Slowking. Your personal involvement will be however many Slowkings you want to trade, where I have to make sure you get a fair trade from my 2500 or so trainers. Please let me know.

P A:
Sorry it took me so long to reply. My list for Trainers is as follows, in descending order of importance:
Needed for My deck:
1 Dawn Stadium
2 Fisherman's
2 Pokemon collector
1 Unown G (close enough to a trainer)
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Vs seekers
Up to 20 RH Holon Phantoms Basic water energy

Additional Wants
Additional fishermen, Pokecomms, and unown G's, Im also looking for another MT Croconaw w/ Evolutionary Vitality for deck adjustment purposes.

I am interested in these:
2x Warp Point, (DP, CG, + others) (if you have that many)

I have these from your wants:
Poke Comm (HGSS) x 2
Pokemon Collector x 2

P_A:
I have two for you, one regular holo and one reverse holo. I'm making a few adjustments to my list. Look it over and let me know if it's ok.
1 Dawn Stadium
1 Unknow G
2 Fishermans
2 VS Seeker
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Proffesor Oak's New Theory
20(ish) RH Holon Phantoms Basic Water Energy

Those mainly, and if possile perhaps these too:
1 Sunnyshore City Gym
1 Unknow G
1 Croconaw (MT)

Linx009:
How about my two Warp Points for your two Pokemon Comms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back