3 Ultra Ball
1 Super Rod
1 Startling Megaphone
1 Lysandre
1 Pal Pad

7 Dark Energy
4 Blend Energy GFPD
1 Fire Energy

Yveltal EX is the main attacker, while Darkrai EX allows for free retreating. Victini EX is for energy acceleration and Hydreigon's Dark Trance ability allows me to move energy where it is needed. Mewtwo EX is for dealing with fighting types and Keldeo EX helps with special conditions.

Last edited:
You got a good start, but some of the card/card counts in here feel off. Since you're playing Extended, I'd find room for 3-4 Dark Patch. Not just does this give you Energy acceleration, it also gives you Energy recovery. In fact, that gives you no need for the Superior/Energy Retrievals, especially if you add a Super Rod to recover Pokémon, too.

Max Potion is essential here. Being able to fully heal your Pokémon at no cost (move Energy away from Poké, Max Potion, move it all back) is just great and I see almost no reason not to take it if you are running a Pokémon that moves Energy around.

About the Fire/Rainbow thing, I'd take the flexible route, since it can be moved around with Hydreigon. Actually, I would use Blend instead of Rainbow since it doesn't come with the damage drawback and all of your attackers can use it. Electrode seems a bit unnecessary though. It's useful, but I'm not sure if it's worth the space.

I would suggest adding a Zweilous DRX 96, because without it Seismitoad-EX can prevent you from ever getting a Hydreigon out.

Suggested changes:
-3 Energy Retrieval
-2 Superior Energy Retrieval
-1 Voltorb
-1 Electrode
-4 Fire/Rainbow
-2 Heavy Ball (the only thing it can search out if Hydreigon, and you need space. 4 cards that can search out Hydreigon is probably enough, especially when you need room for more important cards)
-1 Level Ball (The only thing it can search out is Deino, but it is important to get 1 out right away so 2 should be just right)
-1 Professor Letter (you never need more than 1 in any deck except Blastoise/Emboar. Plus, you need the space)

+4 Blend GRPD Energy
+3 Dark Patch
+1 Super Rod
+1 Zweilous DRX 96
+3 Max Potion
+1 Startling Megaphone (too useful to not have)
+2 Pal Pad/Lysandre/Jirachi-EX/other Supporters

I hope this post helps you.

So I made some changes based off of Walrusaurus's suggestions and I find that the deck works much more smoothly now. I know that there is a lot of EXs but most are support pokemon and don't really hurt the deck any, so thanks walrusaurus.

With only 4 Blend (GRPD) and NO way to search for these, you must rely upon drawing into these energy in order to utilize Victini EX's Turbo Energize attack. I suggest you add at least 1 basic R energy to significant increase your chances of getting Victini EX powered-up.

Also, why dedicate 2 Level Balls that can only search and get the Deinos? I'd suggest replacing both of these with another Ultra Ball and the Propagation Exeggcute.

Lastly, I'd suggest replacing 1 of your 4 Skylas with a Pal Pad for Supporter recovery and recycling.

I hope you find these comments helpful.

I have learned that getting Deino as quickly and cheaply as possible helps a lot in this deck thus why the level balls. but I am going to test your suggestion of 1 fire energy to get Victini going a little quicker, I wasn't using Pal pad because I have jirachi but Pal pad does actually do a lot of good for this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back