Phoenix Games
11811 Mukilteo Speedway, #110
Mukilteo Washington 98275
May 17, 2009
Registration Time: 9:00 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Details: Store Phone: 425-353-5584

Admission: $25

Each Player receives a promo card and other special merchandise (while supplies last) Players will build a 40 card deck from 6 booster packs. Basic energy cards are provided. Players are then paired to play several games (number of games depends on attendance).

Prizes: After the swiss rounds are completed, each player will receive two additional booster packs as prizes!!

Theme Deck Challenge: Admission: $25 Players will receive a theme deck. Players also receive a special promo card and other special merchandise (while supplies last). This event is meant for new players and their parents. Parents are encouraged to help their young players. This event is non competative and meant to be learning and fun. All players will receive 4 additional booster packs as a participation prize.

Side Events: Booster drafts will be announced at each venue location.

Last edited:
I am glad that the Theme Deck only event is back at Blue Hwy games, Sarah had so much fun at the last one that we will most definatly be back for that one.

I am glad that the Theme Deck only event is back at Blue Hwy games, Sarah had so much fun at the last one that we will most definatly be back for that one.

Glad to hear it! The store is again taking preregistrations. Their number is (206) 282-0540. You will be asked to pay when you preregister.

Well since this is a great set and I need as many cards as I can get, I may come up from oregon to a Washington PR.
But only if there isn't one on the same day as a oregon one , that is close enough for me. (eugune sorta of too far to go and southern oregon is a like a 4 hour drive)

question so blue highways taking prereg for the prerelease... so if i call and get a spot will i have to pay over the phone?

Yes, Blue Highway is taking Preregistrations. You will have to pay at the time you preregister. If something comes up and you are unable to attend, your money will be refunded.

Its unfortunate that the Video Game Qualifiers are on the same day as the Prerelease at Game Matrix
(Seattle's is May 9th :/)

Here is East Wenatchee

Odd Hour Books
132 Eastmont Ave
East Wenatchee WA 98802
May 16, 2009
Registration Time: 10:00 AM
Start Time: 11:00 AM
Store Phone: 509 884 7028

Batmylashes and I will be at O.C.C, as always.

Question: Will the booster drafts be played with Rising Rivals cards?

Question 2: Will Rising Rivals mini-binders be on sale?

Thanks in advance for answering the questions, and thanks as always for being a group of fantastic PTOs.

Batmylashes and I will be at O.C.C, as always.

Question: Will the booster drafts be played with Rising Rivals cards?

Question 2: Will Rising Rivals mini-binders be on sale?

Thanks in advance for answering the questions, and thanks as always for being a group of fantastic PTOs.

Answer 1: Yes!

Lack of an answer for question 2: The mini-binders are store product. If the store owner/manager orders them and they arrive in time, I''m sure they will be for sale. They seem to come out a couple of weeks before the cards do.

@PokeMATHer - Great about the booster draft, thanks for letting me know! I think O.C.C. typically gets the binders around the time of the pre-release, so here's hoping!

Thanks again for the answer!

I was at O.C.C. today and they had the pre-release slated for 5.9 on their calendar. Which listing is wrong, Pokegym's or their calendar?

# 1: I'm going to be at the Mukilteo event. Phoenix Games Rocks!

#2: I hope to see you all there.

#3: Hoping for:
2 Luxray GL & LV.X
eevee set + evolutions
amoung others

#4: Any more info, like the side events for Mukilteo, ar appreciated

#5: See you all there and have a great time!

Back