Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Robot and Yeti revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashad

This is a pretty good deck that have tooken a few battleroads and has a alot of potential for the rest of the season. I been trying to perfect my list and was wondering if you guys had any take on the list here.

Pokemon:23
1 Magnezone Lv.X
3 Magnezone
2 Magneton
3 Magnemite
1 Azelf
2 Blissey
2 Chansey
3 Pachirisu
2 Claydol
2 Baltoy
1 Palkia Lv.X
1 Palkia

Trainers:10
3 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
1 Premier Ball

Supporters:11
4 Felicity's Drawing
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search

Energy:16

4 Sp.Metal
4 Call Energy
2 Lightning Energy
6 Basic Metal

The strategy is to get out palkia Lv.X, Magnezone Lv.X and Magnezone out on the field and force your opponent to bring out pokemon they don't want out and just start taking out not power up pokemon, chatot, and dar old claydol. Just hendering your opponents set-up thats all.

Future techs -2 Magnezone for +2 magnezone Super connectivity and - Blissey and chansey for a +2-2 Steelix and that'll be all.

trust it's needed to secure as you say my chances of getting the turn 2 magnezone and turn 3 mag X i've been testing it and it seems to run better than my other list.

i actually like the idea of pachi over call a LOT since later you get to transfer the energy you used to CFF =)

yeah i was thinking that i might change the call to 2 lightning and 2 basic metal for the new magnezone coming out of the next set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back