1venture bomb
1rockets admin.
1pokemon retiever
1exp.all
1magnetic storm
9lighting
9water
9fighting

ok, Take out venture bomb because it just sucks, don't run exp-all when you could run a stevens or cc in its place,WAY TOO MANY STAGE 2'S,27!!! energies, instead of super scoop ups run brineys and how does dark dragoinite work in this situation,also wheres dark electrode,and darks,and dark metals!?!?!?

how can 2 stage 2's be too many?!but, i agree about the venture bomb,so some of your post did help,thanks! :D

Last edited:
this is the new version of my
deck.
2 voltorb R
1 dark electrode
4 larvitar
3 dark pupitar
2 dark tyranitar
4 dratini
3 dark dragonair
2 dark dragonite
4 rockets poke ball
2 rockets tricky gym
3 rockets hideout
3 rockets admin.
3 copycat
1 magnetic storm
3 pokemon retriever
6 fighting
7 water
7 lightning

zapydos said:
how can 2 stage 2's be too many?!
Because your deck becomes too slow whenyou cannot play enough of either Pokemon. Speed and consistency is important factors. There are a couple of decks that play 2 Stage-2 (like Jumpluff + Crobat), but they play no Stage-1 and are swarm type decks with very low energy requirements. Monarchy (Nidoking/Nidoqueen) has special synergy effects and Nidorina has an attack that can give you evolution cards.

You don't state which version of Tyranitar you are playing (they work very differently), but drop them anyway. Then increase the Electrode and Dragonair count to increase odds of getting them when you want them. Look at other decks here with that combination for inspiration, they are often combined with Rocket's Sneasel for a great high-damage attacker.

Make sure you play 4 Darkness Energy and 4 Dark/Metal energy (and I would play Multi or Rainbow as well) to get the best out of Electrode and Dragonair's power. Don't worry too much about having water energy, you are in trouble if you ever need one of those attacks. You also have too much energy, I would suggest something like

4 Dark
4 Dark/Metal
4 Rainbow
4 Electric

4 mantine
4 voltorb
2 dark electrode
1 electrodeEX :clap:
4 dratini
4 dark dragonair
4 dark dragonite
4 rockets poke ball