Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rocket's Scizor EX madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyuto-faze 1

Heh as I promissed I am posting an old deck of mine, It has been one of the funnest and successful decks I have played :cool: . Anyways here it is.

Pokemon:18
2 Cleffa ( Neo Gen. )
2 Rocket's Scyther EX
2 Rocket's Scizor EX
3 Voltorb ( TRR )
2 Dark Electrode
4 Slowpoke ( FR/LG )
3 Slowbro ( FR/LG )

Trainers:26
4 Pokemon Center
4 Comp. Search
4 Item Finder
2 Proffesor Oak
1 Town Volunteers
4 Rare Candy
2 Rocket's Hideout
2 Switch
3 Gust Of Wind

Energys:16
4 Darkness
4 Metal
4 Boost
2 R Energy
2 Recycle Energy

Basicly the strategy behind it is to get out Rocket's Scizor EX as soon as poissible. To do this I run Dark Electrode to get darkness in the discard by searching for them then retreating. Then I use boost energy to attack, discard the boost to pull the darkness out. Same thing for the R energy. Also I can use Recycles in that way too but they will always come back to my hand instead of staying in the discard so that I can loop around :wink: !So basicly its a deck thats based on gettin any energy's needed back while boosting my strength.

Anyways any help will be appreciated ( wether I take it or not is a different story :rolleyes: )!

kiyuto-faze 1 said:
Heh as I promissed I am posting an old deck of mine, It has been one of the funnest and successful decks I have played :cool: . Anyways here it is.

Pokemon:18
2 Cleffa ( Neo Gen. )
2 Rocket's Scyther EX
2 Rocket's Scizor EX
3 Voltorb ( TRR )
2 Dark Electrode
4 Slowpoke ( FR/LG )
3 Slowbro ( FR/LG )

Trainers:26
4 Pokemon Center
4 Comp. Search
4 Item Finder
2 Proffesor Oak
1 Town Volunteers
4 Rare Candy
2 Rocket's Hideout
2 Switch
3 Gust Of Wind

Energys:16
4 Darkness
4 Metal
4 Boost
2 R Energy
2 Recycle Energy

Basicly the strategy behind it is to get out Rocket's Scizor EX as soon as poissible. To do this I run Dark Electrode to get darkness in the discard by searching for them then retreating. Then I use boost energy to attack, discard the boost to pull the darkness out. Same thing for the R energy. Also I can use Recycles in that way too but they will always come back to my hand instead of staying in the discard so that I can loop around :wink: !So basicly its a deck thats based on gettin any energy's needed back while boosting my strength.

Anyways any help will be appreciated ( wether I take it or not is a different story :rolleyes: )!
Stephano~ :eek: Why This Deck I hate it!!!

Everyone Else~Believe Me I've Played this deck and it is GOOD...although I managed to Beat it once with a Blastiose/TA Walrein Deck once Because Marvyn was using it :biggrin:

The only thing I see is -1 Rare Candy +1 Townies

Lol timmy, you beat this deck once with Amphy ex not walrein, that you played only against marvin as far as I know. Marvin never played me with your walrein also :rolleyes: . Also if you havn't noticed I updated the deck just for this occasion ;)!

Last edited:
Also the towny's thing, I was goin to run 2 but I remembered last time I used the older version of this deck that I barly even got any use out of 1 towny sadly enough. LOL!

kiyuto-faze 1 said:
Lol timmy, you beat this deck once with Amphy ex not walrein, that you played only against marvin as far as I know. Marvin never played me with your walrein also :rolleyes: . Also if you havn't noticed I updated the deck just for this occasion ;)!
:nonono: No no no, that one time you let Marvin use this deck he played me and I beat him with my TA Walrein Deck :biggrin:

Oh and I remember you having 4x TRR Mantine in this deck whatever happened to them?

Uhhh last time I ran those it was only 2 of them. The reason I removed them was becuase after they errated it I no longer saw any use in it. Besides I rather use slowbro now and mass more damage off just to make this deck even more involnurable ;)!

Also that was marvin using that deck not me, so techniqully you beat the deck but not the creator with your walrein ;)!

kiyuto-faze 1 said:
Uhhh last time I ran those it was only 2 of them. The reason I removed them was becuase after they errated it I no longer saw any use in it. Besides I rather use slowbro now and mass more damage off just to make this deck even more involnurable ;)!

Also that was marvin using that deck not me, so techniqully you beat the deck but not the creator with your walrein ;)!
I know That is why I pointed out the Fact Marvin was using it...

LOL, I might bring this deck back to live after the CC here in Oregon are over and leauge starts up again just to celebrate the old times :biggrin: !

Lol maybe and maybe not, this deck has defied the odds more than once. Besides this deck isn't known for its strength for nothin :biggrin: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back