Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Roll call for Gainesville FL Dragons Pre release

I personally won't be there, but I've been informing all of the local gamers if they are interested (As well as putting up some of Heidi's Fliers). So far it looks as if 10-15 of them will be able to make it (Not counting people who may have seen the Fliers at Mega Comics).

Most of them, except for a couple, haven't played Pokemon in no less than a year. Make sure you guys get 'em hooked... Again.

Last edited:
I'll try and come, but I was already at the Orlando one so I dunno.

Sneaselsrevenge: Who were you at the Orlando one?

Oh, Well I knew who Hidi was, and who Phil was. Which one were you.

Yup, he sure is. I was thinking we were going to bring some more of the crew, but they're all busy, Allison is out of the country and a number of our new players have school related issues.

Guys, can we please keep the personal back and forth to PM or email, and just post the details of the tourney/event that other members of the community would be interested in knowing to the board? If no one but the specific person you're addressing would be interested, PLEASE keep it to email or PM. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation...

'mom

I for one had a great time! What were your experiences??? I got to build an awsome Flygon deck and I'm glad I drove 3 hrs. to get there!
-Ben

I did horrible with my magnamite deck, but had a great time - Heidi and everyone else who worked did a fantastic job - thumbs up all the way around.

Back