Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rollin' with the awesome possum

meisadude

I've got a couple questions.
1. What is a good trainer/supporter for deck locking (nothing that only works with sp tho)
2. Are there any trainers/supporters that let you take special energy out of your discard pile?
3. Would LA Tentacruel be a good addition for a deck running scizor prime?

Fun fact: people are 80% more likely to look at a thread with the word possum in it
Fun fact2: the title isn't off topic because scizor can be considered an awesome possum

I can't think of any locking trainers at the moment. The stadium conductive quarry will let you get back special metal energies.

1. If you are deck/hand locking, Judge/Cyrus's Initiative are crutial to the Hand/Deck lock deck called, Sablelock, or Chenlock if you like Blaziken Fb lv X, also don't forget Chatot G to give bad Top decks

2. Conductive Quarry is about it. Other pokemon can attach Special energies from the discard, but I don't recall anything getting them back

3. It would be okay, it depends on the match up, Most of the time if they discarded a special energy, it was to attack to I don't think giving you opponent the energy to attack again is really that viable right now, TentaCreul is better with Electivire TM or Lanturn LA

Back