Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rooming @ Nationals 07

ShawofMordor

Anyone want to split a room with me at Nats 07? Or if you have one, anyone want to let me stay in exchange for some $$$ or cards?

Can I get in with any of the three of you? I'll know if I'm going by the end of the month.

Possibly! You could come over and we can have Presidential meetings.

Once I know if I'm going, I can start poking around for rooms. Anyone have any idea of about how much the ENTIRE trip would cost me?

Do you all have your badges paid for already? Just a reminder if not, the Early Bird Price will end on the 31st. We would still like to go in 1/2's with 2 other people if possable! Let me know!

Thanks
~Melissa~

Also, someone was asking how much would the trip cost...Just to give you an idea. Last year my husband & 3 kids drove from St. Louis, MO, buying 3 badges at the door, paying for 3 nights in a cheap hotel, 3 days worth of food, & gas & they spent for the 4 of them $500.00 exactly. But remember, that was paying at the door prices which are more this year than last. It can be really cheap if you plan ahead & plan wisely! Although we didnt get the hotel plans until that Thursday afternoon so they really lucked out on getting a room & for dirt cheap! Were going to try to book it again this year!
Hope this helps!

I'm flying this time. I drove by myself last time. Prices are the same, almost, but the drive from Atlantic City is 7 hours, the flight is 1.5 hours, plus probably 3 hours for trip to/from airport + security. Still, its better than driving for 7 hours.

Shaw - I am going out on Wensday via Plane and coming back on Monday via Plane, LMK what you want to do, I think Matt G. (Snowball) is gonna be staying with me, so I will have room, I am gonna enjoy some more of your Diner Adventurers. :lol:

Drew

Do you all have your badges paid for already? Just a reminder if not, the Early Bird Price will end on the 31st. We would still like to go in 1/2's with 2 other people if possable! Let me know!

Thanks
~Melissa~

Melissa...

If I get 3 badges at early bird price (not definitely knowing if we are going at this point) If we didn't use them, do you think I could sell them to someone? I'm not sure how this works. I assume badge just gets you into the whole affair, and you need it to participate in Pokemon, even though that itself is free, correct?

All the hotels that I looked at today all have at least 1 night deposit which is non-refundable. I can't afford that unless we definitely know we are going....but I might want to chance it for the badges if the price is low enough. Do you recall what the early bird price vs. the regular price is??

Actually you should get 2 badges at early bird prices and then a "bring a friend" badge (which for early bird price was $0). Got my 4. And a room. Which if i remember correctly, i can cancel before 6:00 Thursday without getting hit with a charge.

Now just need flights.

Actually you should get 2 badges at early bird prices and then a "bring a friend" badge (which for early bird price was $0). Got my 4. And a room. Which if i remember correctly, i can cancel before 6:00 Thursday without getting hit with a charge.

Now just need flights.

Why don't you just load your crew in a van and drive?? LOL!!

I'm looking into both.

Where do you fly out from? Do you rent a vehicle when you get there, or do a shuttle to the hotel? I know from looking there is a ton of stuff within walking distance, so except for getting back and forth from hotel to airport, doesn't seem much need for vehicle.

I didn't find any hotels with non-refundable deposit. I was looking through the list provided through the Origins website with the "special rates" Will you email or PM me where yours is, please?

Back