Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

giligan

So do you think GE will get rotated out???
im just wondering if i should trade my claydols because of the rotation there price will go from like 25 to like 0 lol

Nobody really knows. People can guess but theres always the chace that they are wrong. All I know is the fact taht if GE goes out they are taking unown g with it and then gengar and dusknoir will dominate and g decsk will die to champ. With this said I don't think they're taking claydol away from us.

they will most liley will but if the do i woudnt complain that youll lose your claydols just get rid of them i mean i have about 15 of em im forsure to get rid of em before rotation lol

*sighs*
Look at it this way. Its pretty obvious that we're gonna have a PT-On format in summer 2010. I'm willing to bet 200 dollars on that one.
Therefore, they'll have to cut 3 sets one year, 4 another, PROVIDED we dont get Japanese rotation.
Thus, there are good odds GE will stay in.

Rotations are announced every June, and take effect every September. There are still some pretty significant events during that time (US Nats, LCQ, and Worlds all come to mind). We may or may not follow our usual pattern this year, so I wouldn't recommend dumping too much of your collection until you know what the next rotation will actually be.

Rotations are announced every June, and take effect every September. There are still some pretty significant events during that time (US Nats, LCQ, and Worlds all come to mind). We may or may not follow our usual pattern this year, so I wouldn't recommend dumping too much of your collection until you know what the next rotation will actually be.

The only thing is, there's likely a fair number of us who won't be able to travel to Nats, Worlds, etc., so it never hurts for us to speculate. Personally, I know for me, once Spring BRs are over, my season is pretty much done :frown:

That being said, if we keep D/P and don't rotate any sets, that would be great :thumb:

I really have no clue ... Just have to wait until they announce the rotation ... XD ... But we could always guess and assume
I hope Claydol stays tho, it's such a useful card .. even if it is a little broken(imo) XD

Nobody really knows. People can guess but theres always the chace that they are wrong. All I know is the fact taht if GE goes out they are taking unown g with it and then gengar and dusknoir will dominate and g decsk will die to champ. With this said I don't think they're taking claydol away from us.

I really don't get this whole "sky is falling" mentality of "no unown G = gengar and dusknoir dominate"... I can beat Gengar and Dusknoir decks fine with my unown-G-less decks often enough, and even when I lose it's reasonably close, not some kind of absurd lolwut domination. Yeah, they'll be better with no Unown G in the format, but they won't dominate, not by a long shot.

And G decks don't even need unown G. Have you ever read Toxicroak G...?

^ I agree with the above. Without Unown G, Gengar and Dusknoir will be better - but not broken.

IMO, for sure DP, MT and SW will rotate.
GE is the main doubt, 'cause claydol is a bit broken to keep being played, but I guess they can't let us without unown g.

And rotated means that they won't be valid in the next format.

maybe unown G will be reprint.. or other card with same function will came

My guess is that GE will be rotated, along with Unown G and Claydol. At which point Machamp and Dusknoir will dominate the metagame. Hang onto your Uxie, people!

You do realize if we lose Dp-Ge then there will be no rare candy untill it is reprinted.. So Machamp Gengar and dusknoir are all dead :p.

*cough* POP 8 *cough*

POP 7 and POP6 is almost for sure going to be rotated out.

Personally I hope Claydol and Unown G stay, it'll give ME a tougher challenge when I use my Gengar deck.

I do love Dusknoir but every time I play it, I just have bad luck and I know I have a good/semi-top tier deck.
Sad thing is I finally got myself 2 Claydols, I know I am taking a risk but this is probably my only chance to have a chance to win a big tourney since I'll be leaving Seniors in mid May.
After that I will still play and try my best but if anything I'd rather wait around until I'm 18 and become a judge/prof,(I try to help with my prof but he just won't let me no matter how hard I try) I find more joy in helping anyways, instead of taking someone's time..

So in the end I find it to be likely GE will be rotated and most likely every previous set and POP 6 & 7.
Who knows POP may surprise us........

All I know is, if GE gets rotated, Uxie is gonna be selling for around 40-50 bucks a piece, as it'll be the only decent draw card still around.

You never know what the future has in store Mart.

I think I'll be sticking with Blissey though. It's saved me too many times to count.

Wow someone else is actually using Blissey PT besides myself!?! (Or at least trying to make a good deck for it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back