Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rotom Rare Candy

It's not a bad deal. Honchcrow is a decently popular card and Rotom isn't as popular, however they're both holo cards. Also, there's the rare candy, which is a good card its own right.

I hope this helps.

Japple52

No, Honchkrow is an old card that nobody cares about anymore that is worth $1 to $2. Rotom is a really hot new card that is bad but is worth about $2.50. And the new Rare Candy should be worth about $1.00 to $2.50.

No, Honchkrow is an old card that nobody cares about anymore that is worth $1 to $2. Rotom is a really hot new card that is bad but is worth about $2.50. And the new Rare Candy should be worth about $1.00 to $2.50.

RC is 5 if non-holo, Trust me in about 3 months that candy will rise to 5. Everyone uses it.

I dont do that trade, but it your choice.

JMO,
Drew

RC is 5 if non-holo, Trust me in about 3 months that candy will rise to 5. Everyone uses it.

I dont do that trade, but it your choice.

JMO,
Drew
Oh, yeah, they are more than I estimated. I just checked and people are buying them like crazy at $2.50, so there still must be a demand for them. I thought the demand would lessen because they've been in multiple many sets! So I guess $2.50 to $5 would be a more accurate range.

Back