Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Royalty (Flygon ex d w/ Eeveelutions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBest345

Well, I have tried to combine the greatest elements of all Flygon ex d decks into one...
Pokemon (24)
2 Flygon ex d
2 Flygon d
2 Vibrava d (w/ no poke-body)
3 Trapinch d (no quick bind) (DF)
1 Trapinch d (HP)

2 Nidoqueen d
1 Nidorina d
2 Nidoran d (female)

1 Jolteon ex
1 Umbreon ex
2 Eevee d

4 Holons Castform
1 Holons Voltorb

Trainers (22)
2 Scott
4 Rare Candy
2 Holon Mentor
1 Lanette's Net Search
2 TV Reporter
1 P.E.T.M
1 Wally's Training
1 Holon Lass
1 Holon Farmer
2 Phobe's Stadium
2 Windstorm
1 Island Hermit
1 Copycat
1 Double Full Heal

Energy (14)
4 d Rainbow
2 Scramble
1 Boost
2 Dark/ Metal Energy
4 Psychic
1 Lightning

Strategy: Start with Holon's Castform, delta draw(mentor), set up and attack.

Any Suggestions (besides HTE NO $$$ for them)

Last edited:
Well, I have tried to combine the greatest elements of all Flygon ex d decks into one...
Pokemon (24)
2 Flygon ex d
2 Flygon d
2 Vibrava d (w/ no poke-body)
3 Trapinch d (no quick bind) (DF)
1 Trapinch d (HP)

2 Nidoqueen d
1 Nidorina d
2 Nidoran d (female)

1 Jolteon ex
1 Umbreon ex
2 Eevee d

4 Holons Castform
1 Holons Voltorb

Trainers (22)
2 Scott
4 Rare Candy
2 Holon Mentor
1 Lanette's Net Search
2 TV Reporter
1 P.E.T.M
1 Wally's Training
1 Holon Lass
1 Holon Farmer
2 Phobe's Stadium
2 Windstorm
1 Island Hermit
1 Copycat
1 Double Full Heal

Energy (14)
4 d Rainbow
2 Scramble
1 Boost
2 Dark/ Metal Energy
4 Psychic
1 Lightning

Strategy: Start with Holon's Castform, delta draw(mentor), set up and attack.

Any Suggestions (besides HTE NO $$$ for them)

its a good idea. here's my fixes
some people say 1-1-1 liens and 1-0-1 lines are n00by and are bad. but in some decks it just works. your running 4 PETM's and $ Candys. so it will work fine
-1 Nidoran
-1 Nidorina
-1 Nidoqueen
-1 double full heal
-1 isladn hermit
-1 holno lass
-1 wallys training
-2 holon mentor
-1 lanette search
-1 Holno voltorb
-1 Boost energy
-2 Scramble

+1 copy cat
+3 PETM (theres no way your gonna get flygon faster with jsut relying on Nidoqueen)
+4 Dual Ball
+2 Eevee
+2 Jolten DS
+1 Phoebe Staduim
+1 T.V. Reporter
+2 Lighting Energy

Why Jolteon d from Delta Species it's whack, however everything else is cool (Elm and Balls) but I was trying to balance all the elements, a 1-0-1 line would be in my opinion a little lacking and possibly slow down this deck without constant searching ya know.

its a good idea. here's my fixes
some people say 1-1-1 liens and 1-0-1 lines are n00by and are bad. but in some decks it just works. your running 4 PETM's and $ Candys. so it will work fine
-1 Nidoran
-1 Nidorina
-1 Nidoqueen
-1 double full heal
-1 isladn hermit
-1 holno lass
-1 wallys training
-2 holon mentor
-1 lanette search
-1 Holno voltorb
-1 Boost energy
-2 Scramble

+1 copy cat
+3 PETM (theres no way your gonna get flygon faster with jsut relying on Nidoqueen)
+4 Dual Ball
+2 Eevee
+2 Jolten DS
+1 Phoebe Staduim
+1 T.V. Reporter
+2 Lighting Energy

1-0-1? You sick sick person. Yes 1-0-1 works for TECH but what if you run a 1-0-1 on your MAIN SEARCHER. Thats like running a 1-0-1 Pidgeot.

Heres my fixes.

25 pokes
3 Flygon ex d
2 Flygon d
2 Vibrava d (Df NON RARE)
4 Trapich (Quickbind)

2 Nidoqueen d
1 Nidorina d
2 Nidoran d (female)

1 Jolteon ex
1 Espeon ex
2 Eevee d

4 Holons Castform
1 Holons Voltorb

Trainers (23)
2 Scott
4 Rare Candy
3 Holon Mentor
4 PETM
4 Phobe's Stadium
3 Copycat
3 Super Scoop Up

Energy (12)
4 d Rainbow
8 Psychic

Try this, I threw it together quick. Its gonna be alot slower since you don't have transciever. Anyway, try this.

U'd be better off taking out the Eeveelutions and running strait flygon speed. My setup gives me a turn three or four flygon d ex.

Why Jolteon d from Delta Species it's whack, however everything else is cool (Elm and Balls) but I was trying to balance all the elements, a 1-0-1 line would be in my opinion a little lacking and possibly slow down this deck without constant searching ya know.

Jolten DS lets you attack the bench and active. by attaqcking the bench with jolteon DS you set up your Flygon Ex's attack. so really..its not "whack". the 1-0-1 Line may be a tad slow but works the same as having a 2-1-2 line in that...your gonan skip the stage 1 anyway...

so if you run a 4-4 Eevee Jolteon DS line to help set up Flygons singe attack.... it shouldnt be to slow. with a 1-0-1 or 1-1-1. being she's jus and extra seracher and not attacker.

No, Eevee-loutions doesn't neccesarily decrease it's performance. It simply makes it a completely different variant of this already highly varied deck. Here's my take on the matter:

Pokemon:23
4 Trapinch PK
2 Vibrava d DF (Sonic Noise)
2 Flygon d HP
2 Flygon EX d DF
4 Eevee DS (Call for Family)
2 Jolteon EX
1 Vaporeon EX
1 Umbreon EX
1 Espeon EX
4 Holon Trode/Ton

Trainers:24
4 Transceiver
2 Mentor
2 Adventurer
1 Scientist
1 Farmer
1 Researcher
3 PETM
2 Stevens Advice
4 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
1 Giant Stump
1 Holon Ruins

Energy:13
4 Delta Rainbow
4 Multi
5 Psychic

This version might be better. It allows you the full use of the Eevee-loutions Powers, and at the same time keeps the Flygon as the main focus. This deck is pretty versatile in its own little way. It allows you to either use the Eevee-loutions to fight, OR the Flygon. Espy can de-evolve a benched Pokemon with big damage, Umbreon allows you to pull up something on the opponents bench that either A) Provides a threat, or B) Can give you a huge edge if you can knock it out (examples such as an EX, or some Pokemon specifically designated to knock out your Active such as a Pokemon *) I run this deck, and I am a big fan of it. Also, the reason I turned the Eevee and Trapinch to the non delta types, is mainly because of Lickitung. You want your Trapinch and Eevees there for when you're ready to use them. Licki kills the d types, and I just don't think Castform works all that well in this deck. Hope this helps.

No, Eevee-loutions doesn't neccesarily decrease it's performance. It simply makes it a completely different variant of this already highly varied deck. Here's my take on the matter:

Pokemon:23
4 Trapinch PK
2 Vibrava d DF (Sonic Noise)
2 Flygon d HP
2 Flygon EX d DF
4 Eevee DS (Call for Family)
2 Jolteon EX
1 Vaporeon EX
1 Umbreon EX
1 Espeon EX
4 Holon Trode/Ton

Trainers:24
4 Transceiver
2 Mentor
2 Adventurer
1 Scientist
1 Farmer
1 Researcher
3 PETM
2 Stevens Advice
4 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
1 Giant Stump
1 Holon Ruins

Energy:13
4 Delta Rainbow
4 Multi
5 Psychic

This version might be better. It allows you the full use of the Eevee-loutions Powers, and at the same time keeps the Flygon as the main focus. This deck is pretty versatile in its own little way. It allows you to either use the Eevee-loutions to fight, OR the Flygon. Espy can de-evolve a benched Pokemon with big damage, Umbreon allows you to pull up something on the opponents bench that either A) Provides a threat, or B) Can give you a huge edge if you can knock it out (examples such as an EX, or some Pokemon specifically designated to knock out your Active such as a Pokemon *) I run this deck, and I am a big fan of it. Also, the reason I turned the Eevee and Trapinch to the non delta types, is mainly because of Lickitung. You want your Trapinch and Eevees there for when you're ready to use them. Licki kills the d types, and I just don't think Castform works all that well in this deck. Hope this helps.

Without Holon's castform I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the HTe (besides the fact that I cant get any transceivers) also I was wondering if a speed variant to this would be better for examplw:

2-2 Fearow d

2-2 Altaria ex d

4-2-4 Flygon ex d

4 Holon's Castform

1 Holon's Voltorb

1-1 LatiLock (Latios ex d and Latias d)

25 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back