Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RPers?

I used to

It's called Snowl's Space. I don't do it anymore but I still visit there often

From what I hear Pokemon Destruction is fairly decent if a bit odd. It's less focused on the Pokemon than others and more on trainers. You can Google it if you want, or just read on.
The setting is about 20 years after the games and there's been a mass conflict among the regions. Three factions remain with different territory.
Legend is a religious cult turned government in Sinnoh that's out to nab all the Legendary Pokemon and change the world; Sinister is a massive criminal empire in Kanto that wants power, and Valiant is a made up of people against the other two teams and is in Hoenn. Neutrals are ordinary civilians to renegades from other teams.
They've also got a thing with type divisions where each team has their own type set and can only use Pokemon of those types.
Valiant has all the sturdy types; Water, Rock, Ground, Steel, and Fighting.
Legend has the Powerful types; Dragon, Ice, Fire, Electric, and Psychic.
Sinister has the, well, Sinister types; Ghost, Dark, Poison, Grass, Bug.
Finally, Neutrals are the odd-balls, having all the Normal and Flying types as well as open access to Starters and Eeveelutions.
Pokemon with two types can be used by either of the teams with type access, but only teams with matching types, so Rotom could be used by both a Sinister and a Legend, but never a Valiant.

Last edited:
That sounds like a good one. I RP at the Mizudra region. It's a trainer-based RP that takes place in a region where rocket is trying to take control (wasn't supposed to go that way, but my first character is a rocket runaway and someone just decided to add a rocket admin to hunt him and the plot just went with it...)

Back