Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rumored new Pikachu-related (maybe) Pokemon Game

AnUnown

Via http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/0...ntly-in-development-possibly-pikachu-related/

Tsunekazu Ishihara, the president of the Pokémon Company, will apparently showcase an unprecedented Pokemon game which apparently begun development this summer. The game is said to change Pikachu, and Ishihara is ultimately worried that this change will affect Pikachu’s popularity. Japanese fans have already begun speculating that the change may be Mega Pikachu. Speculation is also rife that the game in question will be compatible with Pokemon X & Y, and Pikachu’s change could be carried over to these games.

I saw a XY video where Pikachu has a spoken voice in the game and not his cry. I hope all the Pokemon have spoken voices. A Mega Pikachu was obvious. I though Pikachu would have been the first one really.

He is going to turn evil and wreck havoc upon the Pokemon world with his uber thunderbolts obviously.

Though honestly, I don't think anything will diminish Pikachu's popularity, if anything a Mega form would make it even more popular (though it loses out on its unique held item).

Back