3 Memory Berry
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe
4 Rose
2 Night Maintenance
3Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
2 Devolution

(Warning: I will not accept advice that involves Claydol or Uxie draw power, this will in theory only slow it down and leave easy targets.)

Let's begin:

Pokemon:

Salamence: The power house of this deck. With a amazing 140 health and honestly one of the best pokebody besides migthyena. This beast is untapped beauty, if the oppenent can't one shot it's pretty much done with. As for the Sw Salamence he has a amazing snipe and straight attack.

Chatot: The pest of the deck. With a free retreat and a built in Cynthia's Feelings he can really help the open hand or just a sacrificial lamb for the wrap donks.

Furret: With a built in double Poke Drawer and Baton Pass that will actually benefit your power house , this is surely a substitute for Claydol or Uxie.

Pachirisu: The counter to G decks and a great bench filler.

Zangoose: Haha if anyone wants to annoy another player this is the pokemon. Ment for brining up the helpless claydol or not so ready to fight pokemon. The player is paralyzed for at least two turns if they have no warps to get him out.

Trainers:

Speed Stadium: Another substitute for draw power, I don't know why people use this but it's fantastic. Might just be me because I am good with flips, so that's why I use it, and if you aren't good with flips I don't know what to say other then get that bad joojoo off your hands.

Memory Berry: Most of you probably just went "Memory Berry teh flux?" but let me explain. SW bagon has this fantastic little move for 2 energy called "RAGE" now memory berry says you may use attacks from both your basic OR your stage 1. Well considering that Salamence has 140 health with a berry attach taking hits like a champ it's safe to say you just added a NUKE to his back, also a great way to slap a Dialga G player in the face from taking your precious Battle Rush.

Rare Candy: Acceleration of course.

Roseanne's Research: Staple and must have for any deck

Bebe's search: Staple and must have for any deck

Night Maintenance: Just in case you were getting roflstomped in the beginning of the game and need to recycle lost energy and pokemon.

Warp Point: A serious trainer I added for the need for retreating my bad boys and a useful little trick I figured out.

Luxury Ball: A better Bebe's search.

Devolution: This sounds random as **** but I found this card is great for current Pokemon with your resistance aka ANY GHOST type pokemon *grumble grumble* lamegar *grumble grumble*. WELL NO FEAR this is a tech for the smiling ghost. This is where Warp Point and your basics come in (Preferably chatot) Say you are going against a Gengar and you don't want to donk and worry about the Fainting Spell. Well this is what you do:

1: Set down your Chatot on bench and attach Ts2 Devolution to him.

2: Play Warpoint to send Gengar back to the bench

3: Target wounded Gengar and send him back to gastly (Rare if they have haunter under if so apply more damage!!) and use as a knock out. Simple and effective.

And it works great for any other pokemon who accelerated with Rare Candy.

This deck is still under investigation and needs time and work to play, I will keep you updated with top tier match ups.

I played sallamence at one states. I played the following

4-2-4 sally sf
2-2 ninetails
2-2 claydol
1chatot
1azelf

Honestly just don't. I've never lost so many t3 games in my life and was completely humilliated at the end of the day.
Nothing I played was over 120 hp (g decks, gengar)

I thought it was a great deck then went 1-5 with it after playing and testing for weeks.
G decks just destroy sally.

It seems you're thuroughly against claydol or uxie so I suggest:
-1-1 Furret +2 Rotom(MD) to get your discarded energy back
-1 Zangoose +1 Chatot
-2 Night Maintence +2 Energy Restore, with 4 Salamances you'll mainly want energy back anyway
-1 Lightning -1Fire +2 Energy Pickup help rebuild salamance faster

maybe -2 speed stadiums +2 broken time space t1 furret or faster sally
-1 zangoose -1 furret +1-0-1 typhlosion restore discarded fire energy to benched sally

>Zangoose: Haha if anyone wants to annoy another player this is the pokemon. Ment for brining up the helpless claydol

So you do 20 damage to Claydol... then what? Warp Point... no... Use Z.G. again and then Claydol get's switched any way? Invest 3 energy in a basic that can't evolve to do 50 damage... still no take down of Claydol. Retreat the Zangoose for Salamence's big attack?

I don't think Zangoose is the answer for Claydol. Just my opinion.

This obviously would have a hard time against the currently commonly played G decks....

So maybe add in a Mewtwo Lvl X or something that counters basics.... just a 1-1 line would do, only for when you really need it.
I would take out the zangoose or the furrets, they just don`t add that much and in my opinion only slow down the deck.
Sally should be played fast so as others said above me i also suggest broken time space....(don`t add snowpoint, it indeed helps triggering the body but any deck that would benefit it will run it theirselves and they`ll play it to get rid of your stadiums..)

This obviously would have a hard time against the currently commonly played G decks....

So maybe add in a Mewtwo Lvl X or something that counters basics.... just a 1-1 line would do, only for when you really need it.
I would take out the zangoose or the furrets, they just don`t add that much and in my opinion only slow down the deck.
Sally should be played fast so as others said above me i also suggest broken time space....(don`t add snowpoint, it indeed helps triggering the body but any deck that would benefit it will run it theirselves and they`ll play it to get rid of your stadiums..)

This really doesn't have much trouble against G decks. It is capable of taking a hit then OHKO-ing almost any G Poke.

If you're not willing to use a proven draw engine, then there isn't much to tell you. You need speed, and you're refusing to utilize the best tools for it.

Zangoose and Furret are just slowing you down. They may help to tank and allow you to set up a Sally, but you're wasting attaching energy to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back