2 swith
4 candy
2 plus power
4 communication
2 junk arm

starter: cleffa
attacker: donphan, samurott
energy acceleration: feraligtr prime

strategy: start with cleffa and stall till you can earthquake with donphan or hydro pump with samurott with continuing rain dancing

Hello, I like the interest in your deck choice but, there are some things I would like to suggest. They are:
- 2-1-2 Feraligatr ( I do not see them as being needed since, in my opinion, they will only hurt consistency because Samurott does not necessarily need water energies to attack. Furthermore, Samurott will be able to one Shot virtually any fire type with only one water energy.)
-7 Water Energy, -3 Rainbow Energy ( Since you won't have Gatr anymore, all the water is not needed. This way you can add in some Fighting and DCE without having to hurt your own Pokemon, by attaching Rainbow energy)
-1 Rare Candy ( I feel 4 could be a tad too much especially since you have Junk Arm)
With those changes you can add these
+5 Fighting energy
+3 DCE
+2 Twins( Your Cleffa will die, especially if you Earthquake)
+1 Ruins of Alph ( Will help against Grass decks and Yanmega)

Hope this will help some.

- 2-1-2 Feraligatr ( I do not see them as being needed since, in my opinion, they will only hurt consistency because Samurott does not necessarily need water energies to attack. Furthermore, Samurott will be able to one Shot virtually any fire type with only one water energy.)

I agree. I've fought a Samurott/Donphan (I call it Phanrott =] ) a few times and it's pretty consistent without Feraligatr Prime. It got at least one Samurott (only 2. both ability ones) and both Donphans (regular not prime) out a few turns, even with just 2 Rare Candys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back