Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

San Antonio Pokemon Leagues *Evacuees Welcome*

PokeMasterFlabface

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
The San Antonio Pokemon Leagues are the place to be if you wanna have some fun. Its all about Pokemon, and everyone is invited. If you don't have a Modified deck, we help you make one. Getting tired of Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic...wanna have some fun...Pokemon is the place to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose's Leagues:

4945 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, Texas 78229

League Time:
12:00 AM to 6:00 PM

League Schedule:
Usually every Sunday. (Except 09/14/08)

(Dates are subject to change because of upcoming premier events and holidays)

League Store Contact Info:
Phone #: (210) 340-0074

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6900 San Pedro #148
San Antonio, TX

League Time:
12:00 AM to 5:00 PM

League Schedule:
Usually every Saturday.

Phone #: (210) 826-3800

7007 Bandera Road
San Antonio, Texas 78238

League Time:
1:00 PM to 8:00 PM

League Schedule:
Typically once a month on Sundays. (Next League 09/14/08)

Phone #: (210) 684-0101

League Owner/Leader Contact Info

Jose's Info
Jose Eugia (League Owner/Leader)
Phone #: (210) 326-1507
Email: [email protected]

We hope to see some more new faces and cya there. :)

Last edited:
PokePop said:
Too bad. I'm here on a business trip this week.

Oh really thats cool, I wish we had more stuff going on during the week as well. But, I got school and such...so its kind of hard for me. Its hot down here...so be warned. :)

This Saturday will be a League Day instead of Sunday...because of Father's Day. So hope to cya guys there. :)

Ah yes, a Age-Modified Tournament will be held on July 24. I will still have the League...but it will end a little early. Then we will get onto the Tournament, Admission is $5 (Going Towards Prizes). Hope to cya there. :)

There have been some changes to the League, check my first post to see some of those changes. If you have any questions just post here or see the League Contact Info on my first post. Well hope to cya there. :)

I've added GBA info because by popular demand a Weekly GBA Tournament will now happen. So if you got a lvl 50 Team...bring them to see how your fare against other League Members. :)

w00t w00t a GBA tourney...maybe in Oct me and my brother can come down to the Saturday Tourney for both cards and GBA. PM when you get them sanctioned so that I may plan for it ( School permitting of course LoL ).

My prayers go out to Alice's family and her friends. All of us that have met Alice have came to call her friend. Alice had a great passion for all the people that she knew. Yes, Alice I will miss you.

My love and prayers.

Master Professor Birch

Last edited:
Alright, Birch I will do that. Since Alice's passing...Jose H. will be doing his part to help out at the store. I will try and keep the League Schedule up to date...since it could change any time because of Jose's Schedule. I hope to see everyone there. :)

Alice was such a great person and truly cared about everyone she met. I am sure that anybody who met her would agree with me. Frank you are doing the right thing in continuing the league. I am sure Alice would have wanted that.
Hope I can make this next league in memory of Alice. Her family and friends will be in my prayers.
Professor Elm

The New League Kit has Arrived...and man will you be surprised on what you will be getting. This Season is one of the best I've seen, this is one you can't miss. I'm still trying to find out wuts gonna happen with the League. But, let the Battle Frontier begin!!! Hope to cya there!!!

killerzeo said:
Hey, thanks for the cards.

We'll finish the trades later, and could I get some of the new league stuff.

Maybe :)

Well I've recieved word from Ben that we will still have the League on Sunday...but it will be in Mark's area. So if you guys show up...be sure to look around the store for us. You gotta get this New League stuff...POP2 and much more. :)

Back