Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

San Diego CC + Child's Play ~ Sat, Jan. 2 (post New Years Bash)

GreatFox

Game Empire
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA
858-576-1525

When:
Saturday, January 2nd 2010
(Day after New Years)

Time:
10 am registration
11 am round one start (approx.)

Entry Fee
Free

How to Sign-Up and Play
Please arrive onsite no later than ½ hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.

Please allow enough time to fill out your decklist prior to Registration closing — download it now, fill it out, and bring it with you! You will need to turn in your decklist at the start of the tournament. Also, please remember to bring your POP ID. Thanks.

Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to the top four finalists in each age group, as follows:

1st Place = City Championship Medal &18 boosters
2nd Place = 10 boosters
3rd-4th Place = 4 boosters

Additionally, each player will receive a promo card, while supplies last.

And finally, we have lots of Pokémon goodies (hats, binders and play mats) which will be given out during the event.

Tournament Format
Modified, constructed (Premier rated, 16 K value); Top 2-8 single elimination finals (based upon attendance).

Child's Play Charity:
Something new I'll be doing throughout the tournament season and keeping a running total throughout the year!

For every player that attends, I will be donating $1 to Child's Play in support of their effort to support Children's Hospitals around the world! Also, hopefully if the store allows it, I will also setup a collection box if anyone is interested in donating as well.

Just a little way the whole SoCal Pokémon Community can show just how much we care! :biggrin:

We raised $45 at Rancho! I know San Diego can do better than that!

The tournament is this Saturday (after New Year's)...

Anyone that the attended the Arceus Prerelease at this location... I have your sleeves. See me between rounds to get them and check you off the list (first come first serve).

Back