Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

San Diego CC This Saturday 1/22!!!!!

WeileMom

City Championships
:clap: :clap: San Diego :clap: :clap:
Saturday, January 22, 2005

Are you ready for the LAST City Championship in the San Diego area???
Who will capture this medal???
Kevin?? Matt?? Nick?? Or a Team Magma member from LA??

Tournament Location
Game Empire, 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA ; Ph: 858.576.1525

Cost to Enter
Tournament entry is FREE!

Registration and Start Time
Registration begins at 10 am; the tournament starts at 11 am

How to Sign-up and Play
Please arrive between 10:00-10:30 am and go to Registration to check in.

Tournament Format
Modified Constructed

Prizes
Prizes for each age group at City Championships are:

1st -- 18 booster packs & First place Medal
2nd -- 9 booster packs
3rd -- 4 booster packs

Also, each participant will receive a Series 1 booster pack and a special promo card (while supplies last)

If you have questions that were not answered email us at [email protected]

See you all there!!!!
---Nicole
WeileMom

Hat will try and be there and go for cc # 5.(other 4; Las Vegas,Henderson,Lancaster,Bakersfield)

Last edited:
Nick's building something special to keep his title this year, so i've got to back him for 15+.

One of the kids from GE (who's also 1st in 10- cali) will be running my decklist (to a point), and it will work excellent in that metagame.

And i don't know what's going to be in my group, but since a lot of people i know will be there, i can expect some things, heh.

Should be a fun one, good luck LA, you'll need it.

Sup SD...sorry but most of LA will be at Thousand Oaks and I'll be HJ this event. So good luck to Lil Kev and company...do I hear #4 for lil Kev!!! GOODLUCK...

laters

Jess_E

Finally, I don't have to do a long road trip with the guys. Its such a hassle cleaning off all the offensive stuff they write on my windows.

Charizard_Breeder said:
Sup SD...sorry but most of LA will be at Thousand Oaks and I'll be HJ this event. So good luck to Lil Kev and company...do I hear #4 for lil Kev!!! GOODLUCK...

laters

Jess_E

Sorry?? Yah...YOU'LL be sorry for missing the BEST City Championship in California yet!!!

Hehehe... :cool:

Not so much home court as it is "Natural Habitat." You can see us act as wierd and immature as we usually are.

Hot_Carl said:
Not so much home court as it is "Natural Habitat." You can see us act as wierd and immature as we usually are.

Just don't write anything on my windows this time, we barely escaped the Compton CC with our lives because of you.

Hey Kevin,
You know none of the medals count unless you can win in your own hometown, right? :wink:
Of course I'll be there tomorrow. I really wish we could have made it to more CC's this year but they just weren't scheduled at a good time.
See you in the morning! :biggrin:
WeileMom

Hey, I just wanted to thank all of the San Diegans that showed up today! We had a large crowd of 61, though before the first round started we had two drop and we asked two to help judge. I still count them though!!
Thanks to Doreen, Kevin, and Abraham for the excellent judging.
Congrats to Sheldon C. (10&U, second CC win), Alex W. (11-14, Hot_Carl, second CC win), and Kevin F.(15+)! We had 3 or 4 sudden death matches because of the stiff competition!
Plus, thanks to all of the new players who showed up. We had at least 15 players sign up for POP numbers today. Pokemon is definitely picking up in the San Diego area!
See you all at the Deoxys Prerelease!
---Nicole
WeileMom

Back