Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

San Diego Gym Challenge Roll Call

Well as much as i would like to go, it is on MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND =/ That is like the busiest weekend ever. Not only that I will prolly decide to work, so yah. Have a good time everybody and i'll see you at the SC, where i plan to enter the top 8 as something other than the 1st seed - Stupid curse =/

ehhh since i already won the trip i might just play some drafts since they only 3.50 for me... or play my rogue magneton/lanturn deck :p

it is memorial weekend... but u gotta remember whats at stake here...

-invitation to worlds
-trip over there to florida
-hotel
-walt disney world...

im pretty sure this is around $1200

kevin- said:
ehhh since i already won the trip i might just play some drafts since they only 3.50 for me... or play my rogue magneton/lanturn deck :p

Hi Kevin,
You know, that would be really awesome of you! You're a great player and I'm sure it will be hard for you not to play, but you're a great sportsman to give the other kids a chance.
But, then I can't give you a hard time anymore :p
See you there!
---Nicole
WeileMom

I'll be there, but I won't be playing like I have in the past. I can't go to worlds anyway but it'll be fun to see everyone there!

I'll be there.

I'll be going to Gym Challenge as well. I hope to win, it going to be on my birthday and all. I'll try my best! :psychic:

Tournament times moved earlier an hour!

The Registration and Start time for the tournament has been moved earlier by an hour.

Registration opens at 9:00am and will close at 9:45am.

The tournament will start promptly at 10:00am.

Please let everyone know, thanks.

fosho im not playing blex... letting my friend in 15+ play it... i wanna try something new... still dont know if i wanna play lanturn/maggy cause it dies to fightning....

Yeah I'll be there. Hopefully someone from LA dosen't steal my cards this time. They will do whatever they can to get an edge on Me. Ouch.

Irvine was really fun. Abraham deserved that trip, so props to that.

Hope to see everyone again.

Last edited:
kevin and wailord, could you keep the private conversation to PM, IM or email please? This thread is supposed to be a rollcall, rather than a discussion of who is going to play what; thanks for your cooperation.

'mom

Back