Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SC Gym Challenge - Anderson, SC - 6/10/06 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

Just confirmed location and date for the SC Gym Challenge. See details below and stay tuned for future updates to the door prizes!!!

NOTE: If you won a previous Gym Challenge or were a top 4 finisher at Worlds 2005 you can NOT compete in any 2006 Gym Challenge!!!

2704 N Main St
Anderson, SC
864-261-3578
http://www.planetcomics.net

Directions
From Eastern NC: I-40 West to I-40 West/I-85 South to I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Middle NC: I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Asheville, NC: I-26E to I-85S (exit 18A). Take the SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Columbia, SC: I-26W to I-385N (Laurens/Greenville exit on left) to I-85S (exit 36A). Take the I-185N (exit 30, toll) to I-85S (exit 14B). Take the SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Georgia: I-85N to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

Date
Sat, June 10

Registration Time
11:00am - 12:00pm

Deck registration sheets will be required and available on site.

Start Time
12:30pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Hidden Legends through Ex Holon Phantoms including Nintendo black star promo cards 027 and above and POP Series 1,2, & 3 ). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Single Elimination Rounds will be best 2 of 3, one hour matches.

Prizes

1st Place
An invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ in 2006
A travel award for the winner (and parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2006 World Championships
36 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

2nd Place
18 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

3rd & 4th Place
9 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

5th thru 8th Place
4 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

9th and After
1 booster pack of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

Door Prizes
EX Legend Maker Booster Box
Sansa M230 MP3 Player (1 per age group for 11-14 & 15+)
Pink Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP (1 per age group for 10 & Under)
Pokemon Plush (2 per age group)
Pokemon Figures (2 per age group)

Last edited:
alex and i will be there, and possibly omar/kewley/randy

and likely the silvestros and craigs?

quite a few florida people in the house!

ncpicachufan2000 said:
Any chance that Bobby and his brother will be there?

Jim lives in TN, so there's probably a good chance he'll go. If Bobby doesn't have a trip at that point, he might venture up there. So there's a decent chance they would attend.

ryanvergel said:
alex and i will be there, and possibly omar/kewley/randy

and likely the silvestros and craigs?

quite a few florida people in the house!

Cool!!! Looks like we will have another full house...the more the merrier!!!

Yeah I will be there, me and the Nances are going to come and kick it in the SC.

See everyone there!

I really want to go but I'm not sure if I can go cause my ride is in florida! Well Cross your fingers! (If you even care...)
Speedy

Just a few days to go and last chance before Nationals to get the coveted invite/trip to Worlds!!! See everyone this weekend. Also updated the door prizes...

Yes, Yes, Yes, everyone watch out in 11-14. I am playing a secret that I have been working on for about 2 months so can't wait till the weekend. I have to win this weekend for Hunter, Tati, Ellisa, and Curran because Team Buddy will conquer Worlds...muwahahaha...sorry I have my moments...See everyone there!

supertyranitar said:
Make that you and Maybe one Nance...
yeah scratch that(they both won:rolleyes: )Oh well i will head up with my dad.:redface:

Last edited:
Back