2 Leftovers
1 Amulet Coin
1 Holon Farmer < I am playing DS-on
1 Castaway
1 Scott
1 Crystal Beach

Strat: Sceptile so that Tangarowth can do 60 and heal 30 with 2
Porygon 2+Volbeat+Illumise+Draw Card supporter=wicked fast
Also, 1 for Volbeat to do 20+Confusion (if i get a heads) and 1 for Illumise for 30+Asleep (if the defending pokemon has a PokeBody) is just too good
I did not play Windstorm because for cess crystal, i have Pachy and for stadium, i have tech in a Crystal Beach
Vaporeon is just a very good tech against Magmortar

Last edited:
howdy i like the idea using volbeat illumise and porygon to get a fast set up ive tried it my self and it dose work however with your deck youve got a bit of a problem. i guess you want a tangrowth/septile on the bench a illumise up to two volbeats and two porygon. so thats 7 pokemon that need to be on the bench and as you can only have 6 thats a problem and!! you havent got space for 3 of your lines pachi/gary/dug. if you want to use the download engine then you perferable need one dominate pokemon. you could try it with septile/tangrowth but you need to lose gary/dug/pachi. also you havent got any dominate lines so generally the pokemon i want out frist i run a heavier line normally 4-4. so i would run 4-4 tangrowth. 1-1illumise/volbeat 2-2porygon2 and 3-1-3 septile. so tangela out frist then a treeko on the bench then you can mentor for illumise porygon volbeat. and with the trainers i know youve gone supporter heavy thats good for porygon2 but u still need some fast draw early game to get out the download engine in the frist place so consider either 3masteballs/3duskballs or 4pokedexs. i would also take out the amulet coin you want a tangela leftovers set up for when you stick and grab u remove 4counters a turn!!!. so instaed of amulet coin 2mentor.

hopefully ive been helpfull

that sounds good, but then i need some space for windstorm

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

major update..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back