Sceptigrowth Delta Species to DP4 (***)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by tc19930815, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

Sceptigrowth

Pokemon 25
    4-4 Tangrowth GE
    2-1-2 Sceptile GE
    1-1 Vaporeon DP4
    2-2 Porygon 2 GE
    1 Illumise GE
    1 Volbeat GE
    4 Pachy/Corsola GE/SW

Energy 15
    12 Grass
    3 Multi

Trainers 20
    3 Celio’s Network
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Roseanne’s Research
    3 Prof. Oak’s Visit
    2 Copycat
    2 Leftovers
    1 Amulet Coin
    1 Holon Farmer < I am playing DS-on
    1 Castaway
    1 Scott
    1 Crystal Beach

Strat: Sceptile so that Tangarowth can do 60 and heal 30 with 2
    Porygon 2+Volbeat+Illumise+Draw Card supporter=wicked fast
    Also, 1 for Volbeat to do 20+Confusion (if i get a heads) and 1 for Illumise for 30+Asleep (if the defending pokemon has a PokeBody) is just too good
    I did not play Windstorm because for cess crystal, i have Pachy and for stadium, i have tech in a Crystal Beach
    Vaporeon is just a very good tech against Magmortar

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. LVX

LVX New Member

howdy i like the idea using volbeat illumise and porygon to get a fast set up ive tried it my self and it dose work however with your deck youve got a bit of a problem. i guess you want a tangrowth/septile on the bench a illumise up to two volbeats and two porygon. so thats 7 pokemon that need to be on the bench and as you can only have 6 thats a problem and!! you havent got space for 3 of your lines pachi/gary/dug. if you want to use the download engine then you perferable need one dominate pokemon. you could try it with septile/tangrowth but you need to lose gary/dug/pachi. also you havent got any dominate lines so generally the pokemon i want out frist i run a heavier line normally 4-4. so i would run 4-4 tangrowth. 1-1illumise/volbeat 2-2porygon2 and 3-1-3 septile. so tangela out frist then a treeko on the bench then you can mentor for illumise porygon volbeat. and with the trainers i know youve gone supporter heavy thats good for porygon2 but u still need some fast draw early game to get out the download engine in the frist place so consider either 3masteballs/3duskballs or 4pokedexs. i would also take out the amulet coin you want a tangela leftovers set up for when you stick and grab u remove 4counters a turn!!!. so instaed of amulet coin 2mentor.

hopefully ive been helpfull

3. garlade 07

garlade 07 New Member

this looks good

4. sgtdarryl

sgtdarryl New Member

using magneton from CG is better than tangrowth

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  5. tyranitarpownzor

tyranitarpownzor New Member

to many pokemon...and i agree w/ lvlx....better trainers...roseannes maxed, candys maybe stevens...or a good ball setup

6. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

thx LVX, but can u suggest another starter for me???

7. tyranitarpownzor

tyranitarpownzor New Member

pachi not going good for u...i guess u can use celebi, itll set up quicker by recycling energys and getting them out...

8. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

that sounds good, but then i need some space for windstorm

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

major update..........

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.