Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

scepy ex d decks?

alright so i pulled 2 sceptile ex in the prerelease in CG but i have no idea what to do with him. deck ideas would be appreciated or check out my trading post in the sig for possibilities in trading him away ;]

well, than u should post this in single card strategies, because ur only looking at what cards go well together, not a decklist.

Get a 3rd one, Then play him w/ Beedrill D (Dont laugh I've tested this) You then have the ability, to have then poisoned and burned(I think) and the ability to do 80(80 right?) for 3.

HornetsBasketballFan said:
Get a 3rd one, Then play him w/ Beedrill D (Dont laugh I've tested this) You then have the ability, to have then poisoned and burned(I think) and the ability to do 80(80 right?) for 3.

poisoned and paralyzed. know ur crap rares :thumb: lol

and doesn't sceppy's attack start at 60, then +10 for each prize they took? so really, it does 70 base damage, then adds 20 from poison since they can't retreat out of it. hmm...does holon researcher get ex's? i smell awesomeness.

Well, Xatu D Doesnt give your opponet(i cant spell this word, dont know why) a prize, which is why I played the 2-2-2(yes 2-2-2) line of it.Its power is good, and its an OK attacker.

opponent
xatu increases all damage done by your stage two poke ex by 10
beedrill does the same indirectly, but your opponent does not get a prize out of it

and ur opponent gets a prize...
xatu stacks, and doesnt give prizes
it is also a stage one, and easier to pull out than beedrill

Back